2013 Ford Fusion

Based on 147 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great car with minor flaws and mileage issue

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet cabin, great exterior design"

Cons: "Fit and finish, actual mileage"

"First time owner of a Ford automobile. Bought the SE with 1.5 EcoBoost, 6-speed auto, 201A package, and MyFord Touch in December last year and thus far the car is running smoothly. Two issues, however. First, the fit and finish are not as good as they should be. For example, the car's trunk lid and tail lights do not flush exactly with the body of the car. Second, the actual mixed mileage thus far (24 mpg) has not come close to the EPA mixed mileage (28 mpg) claimed by the manufacturer. Both my wife and I are light-footed drivers and very careful with our driving. Otherwise, a great car."

Two Wishes

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pros: "Handles great, comfortable ride, confident car"

Cons: "Low clearance to road, could have more punch"

"Wish #1 make the clearance to the ground a bit higher. Plowing snow is not what this car is meant to do. Wish #2 I wish I did not have to turn this leased vehicle in, it is a beautiful car. Problem is, Ford flooded the market with these vehicles and now the end value is higher than its worth. Not cool to do to your loyal Ford owners."

Get a ton of compliments on this car.

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

"This car has been so enjoyable to drive with the ecoboost. Tons of push you back in the seat power when passing. Drove it out to Nebraska several times and gave plenty of confidence inspiring feedback to pass on hills and two lane roads. My only grip has been having to replace two of the low profile tires due to road hazards. Ford hit a home run on this one."

GREAT CAR ESP IN SNOW AND BAD WEATHER

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Pros: "A PERFECT MID-SIZED CAR EASY TO DRIVE NICE CAR"

Cons: "A LITTLE TOUGH TO SEE OUT OF DRIVER ONLY"

"VERY NICE LOOKING CAR EXCELLENT 4- WHEEL PERFORMANCE GREAT PICK-UP POWER TO SPARE VERY GOOD BRAKES NICE REAR VEIW SCREEN WOULD PURCHASE ANOTHER FORD PRODUCT ...."

The fusion is alive!

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Reason: I wanted the new mustang

Pros: "fairly priced, fun to drive, a blast to own!"

Cons: "Close to nothing is wrong with this car."

The day I picked it up

"I owned a new ford fusion and enjoyed every second of ownership. I was sad to let this car go after only a year and a half but I just had to have the new mustang. I want to start this off by saying I did NOT sell this car because of the fusion but ONLY because I wanted the new mustang. Don't take my selling it so soon as a bad thing. Now onto my thoughts, i'll start with the exterior. When Ford revamped the fusion in 2013 I knew instantly they had a winner on their hands. Starting with the new "face" of ford (the new grill design) took me by surprise. Ford found the perfect mix between making the Fusion look like a luxurious car with some attitude. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the front of this car but something I would have modified had I kept this longer would have been to replace the fog lights with a 3 bar horizontal facing LED lights. Looking at it from the side, from the chrome strip hugging the windows to the body lines and the rims this car delivers! Onto the rear, once again this car delivers from every angle. I was never one to be caught driving a sedan before my 30s but when they brought out the new Fusion I couldn't resist. Onto the interior, the instrument panel was beautifully designed, with the dual electronic screens and the shape and molding of the instrument cluster it's beautiful. The steering wheel is comfortable to hold and the buttons are conveniently placed. All of the audio and climate controls are all touch which makes the car feel even more luxurious. The ambient lighting within the car gives a nice feel for night time driving. Plenty of leg room and head room and I'm 6'4". There is only one thing I would ask for from the interior of the fusion and that would be to offer heated and cooled seats for EVERY seat including the rear passenger seats. Other than that this car delivers on all aspects."

The day I picked it up

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals