2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,352 - $21,023.

10/8.0

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

2014 Ford Fusion models

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Great Style and Comfortable ride also well priced"

Cons: "Average Hybrid MPGs - 44 city. 40 hwy."

"This is for EVERYONE and ANYONE - Should you Begin to Hear a High Pitched Noise coming from the Dash. You Can Solve this Small problem. You MUST Ask the FORD Technicians to REPLACE THE FAN MOTOR WITHIN YOUR DASH. This Should Solve your Problem for the 2014 Ford Fusion models. My friend works at a dealership and has Heard and Solved this issue; in the past."

2014 Ford Fusion models

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Great Style and Comfortable ride also well priced"

Cons: "Average Hybrid MPGs - 44 city. 40 hwy."

First ford in 20 years. GHlad I bought it.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, good value"

Cons: "p/s seat can't be adjusted up/down"

"I have the Titanium model for 2 weeks, great car, great design. Handling & comfort are great. Only one problem , the passenger side seat does not adjust up /down. This is a big problem, my wife has to put a pillow on the seat to sit higher. That is very poor engineering. Otherwise I think the car is great."

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, high tech, functional"

"Overall an amazing car for a great price. The leasing pricing on this car is much better than its competition. I test drove a camry and an altima and the prices were in the 300s with a 5000 dollar trade in. The ford was over sixty dollars cheaper and had more features, a more powerful engine, and overall drove much better in my opinion. I don't think the display is confusing as some others have said, but then again I'm in my twenties and grew up around technology. The steering is direct and does help to make the car feel lighter, but doesn't feel overly electronic. I have the 2.0 liter 240hp engine, but the 1.5L engine I test drove felt plenty powerful as well surprisingly. The paddle shifters work well and shift smoothly even when downshifting to a fairly high rpm. All of the features work flawlessly for me, and the SYNC system can do way more than I will ever use I am sure. Honestly, if you are on the fence between this and anything else, test drive this and I guarantee the fusion will be your choice. It's all the little things that make this car so much better, and not to mention you're helping America. I didn't put a rating for reliability because I can't be sure yet, but I have no concerns. This is an unbelievable car that feels like it should be in a whole other price bracket."

First Hybrid and it is incredible! Period!

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Efficiency, Quietness, Comfort, Technology"

Cons: "It handles like a lighter car does."

"I have owned this car for a few months and am LOVING the gas mileage. It averages 40.5 MPG overall. Even though Ford says it is 47 MPG, you can expect around 41. You'll get over 50MPG on some small jogs around town, but not too often. The car is especially fun to drive and comfortable. My last car was a 2013 Lincoln MKX loaded. It got horrible gas mileage and the drive of the vehicle was mediocre. I absolutely love the quietness of the new Fusion. It is almost completely silent when driving at low speeds in electric mode. The technology that Ford put in the vehicle letting you know your fuel efficiency is AWESOME! Great job Ford. The lane assist option is very cool as is the parallel parking option. I have no complaints about this car, only high recommendations to buy one! Go Fusion! Go Ford!"