2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,659 - $21,242.

10/8.0

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, high tech, functional"

"Overall an amazing car for a great price. The leasing pricing on this car is much better than its competition. I test drove a camry and an altima and the prices were in the 300s with a 5000 dollar trade in. The ford was over sixty dollars cheaper and had more features, a more powerful engine, and overall drove much better in my opinion. I don't think the display is confusing as some others have said, but then again I'm in my twenties and grew up around technology. The steering is direct and does help to make the car feel lighter, but doesn't feel overly electronic. I have the 2.0 liter 240hp engine, but the 1.5L engine I test drove felt plenty powerful as well surprisingly. The paddle shifters work well and shift smoothly even when downshifting to a fairly high rpm. All of the features work flawlessly for me, and the SYNC system can do way more than I will ever use I am sure. Honestly, if you are on the fence between this and anything else, test drive this and I guarantee the fusion will be your choice. It's all the little things that make this car so much better, and not to mention you're helping America. I didn't put a rating for reliability because I can't be sure yet, but I have no concerns. This is an unbelievable car that feels like it should be in a whole other price bracket."

love this car you will too

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"love my fusion better than my camry and accord ford rocks"

One of the best cars I have ever owned!

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Fun and economial to drive and enjoy"

Cons: "Ford touch and sync took a while to learn."

"In over 9,000 miles of all kinds of driving, I have over 28 mpg average! I have achieved 35 mpg on trips! Ford paid for a wheel chair carrier for this Fusion. I have owned over 20 Fords over the years."

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

Fusion SE 2.0 Ecoboost

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Ride, handling, very quiet cabin."

Cons: "Sirius Radio; small trunk opening."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia

"BEST FEATURES: The 2.0T Ecoboost is superb; the same motor as in the 2013 Jaguar XF and Volvo XC-60. I am getting 24 mpg in mixed driving. The Fusion is the quietest, smoothest-riding sedan I have ever owned (including a Volvo S-80, Volvo 960 and Honda Accord). The leather seats in SE trim are a little different design than in the Titanium; so check them both out. I bought my Fusion SE with the 2.0-liter turbo and Equipment Group 205A (Luxury Package). That combination includes most of the Titanium features as a lower cost. WORST FEATURE: The sound quality of the Ford Sirius radio is a surprising disappointment. The six-speaker audio system is excellent on CD / USB modes, and very good on FM. But the Fusion satellite radio sounds tinny and flat. I have listened to XM for many years on an after-market Commodore satellite radio in my Volvo, so I know what Sirius-XM should sound like. If the dealer can’t fix this, I will not renew free 6-month Sirius subscription. Satellite radio aside, I am happy with my purchase. The Fusion is a refined, very satisfying car to drive. I suggest that any buyer test one and see for yourself."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia