2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,275 - $20,960.

10/8.0

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Very Comfortable and Fun to Drive. Lot's to learn.

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Outstanding technology integration & accessibility"

Cons: "No spare, Non-locking gas cap, HVAC system quirky"

"Still discovering all of the attributes that the technology package has to offer, as well as learning how to maximize the MPG performance. Short comings that should be addressed by Ford... 1. no lighting around the ignition switch 2. non-locking gas cap and easily opened and accessible by someone intended to steal gasoline, 3. ability to add Navigation to the technology package as after sale add on. 4. no spare tire, 4. add driver controlled audible tones on/off for all onboard alert and warning systems 6. Faster and more complete integration with smartphone technology advancements."

love the car but there in no spare tire

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "GREAT GAS MILLAGE"

Cons: "NO SPARE TIRE"

"love the millage and the ride but I am worried about NO SPARE TIRE. I WENT TO FORD AND ASKED ABOUT BUYING A DONUT TO PUT IN MY TRUNK AND THEY SAID NONE AVAILABLE. I CALL FORDS ROAD SIDE AND THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO BE TOWED TO A FORD DEALER WITHIN 35 MILES. WHEN I ASKED THEM WHAT ABOUT ME THEY SAID I MIGHT GET A RIDE FROM THE TOWER OR CALL A CAB. HAS NO ONE NOTICE THERE IS NO SPARE TIRE. 3 TO 4 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I AM TRYING TO SELL THIS CAR IS ANYONE GOING TO BUY IT????"

Very happy with my Fusion!

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"This is my first Ford and I am very happy with it. It is so much fun to drive and more power than I expected! I have a 2013 Titanium Fusion with the 2.0 EcoBoost engine. This is by far the best car I have ever owned."

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Black on Black with the optional H spoke wheels!!"

Cons: "None yet!!"

"I purchased a Fusion Titanium AWD in September. Simply put....the smoothest riding sedan I have ever driven. The car is sleek, stylish, and a real head turner. Was definitely a great purchase....especially when Ford offered 0% financing for 60 months."

Mostly love my car, but...

By on Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Pros: "Love the Navigation system and Ford Sync"

Cons: "Needs a little more left leg room"

"The estimated MPG is 47. I am disappointed with my average MPG of 34 with being in electric mode about 20% of the time and with using the tips to save gas that Ford suggests. I approached the service manager at the dealership with my concern and was told that once my car breaks in somewhere around 6,000 to 8,000 miles I should notice a big difference. Well we'll see, I just hit 5,000 miles."

great car but some odities

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "great looks and drivetrain nice seats good audio"

Cons: "small letters/numbers on the informaton displays"

"I traded in a 09 town and country limited for this car. (We still have a 2011 for the Greyhounds). Nothing wrong with the T&C but I really like the Fusion. I got the deep red ( extra cost) with tan interior. The sync is easy to get used to and I like the use of the thumb drive for media storage. I got the SE upgrade which makes it look like a titanium without the cost but came with the two liter eco-boost. However, there are a few little oddities. For instance I have the pull the button to set the hand break. You would think pushing down would set it like you do with your foot pedal but it is just the opposite: pull up to set, push down to release. The menus on all the items (heat, radio, etc. are very small to read, especially considering the size of the screen. I set mine before I leave the garage so I do not have to play with them on the road. The left side has the clusters for MPG, DTE, tire pressure, etc. Very small numbers and letters. The tach, temp and fuel are much easier to read. Again, I review or reset my items before I leave. These are all minor but there is one glaring error with the Bliss system. In my Chrysler there was a tone that went along with the blind spot detector to let you know there was something in the blind spot. Not so with the ford. It just blinks. I have gotten use to it by double checking my side view mirrors, but the tone would be nice. The ride is great, the build quality is very good, the power is great (2.0 Liter), the transmission is smooth. The sweet spot for going to 6th gear is 45 MPH. I have to remember to dip my head when getting in. The door opening is not as big as a van. If I had to do it again I would have opted for the titanium but that is that. What I have is very nice and I enjoy it. Get the weather tech floor mats and trunk liner. You will be happy in the long run."

Love this vehicle

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Tech & convenience options, MPG"

Cons: "Getting used to all the buttons and layout"

"We traded our old Toyota in for this vehicle and we are loving it so far! I was driving the family Escape (spouse now driving it), so I'm having to get used to the different handling of the vehicle, but that'll come over time. The tech & convenience options are nothing I've had are great - no more awkward cords as my phone can no sync up with the car. The turn signal mechanism and windshield wipers take some getting used to, but once you do, you don't even think twice about it. The car is comfy for our family of 4 and the trunk space is unreal. And, of course, love the exterior design."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Power, Ease of Driving"

Cons: "None so far."

"Drives so smooth & so quiet. LOTS of power. 1.6 Ecoboost Engine has so much torque & power. I still have a hard time believing it is such a tiny engine. The gas mileage is amazing. I average 32....but get as high was 41 on the highway. Very fun car to drive on a country road in sport mode. Regular drive is smooth and very quiet...but in sport the car growls a little and the engine braking when you apply the brakes for a turn is very cool. So far I have no complaints with this car. Navigation/Ford My Touch system is amazing. DO NOT understand why so many don't like it. I've had it in 3 new cars so far and love the system. Definitely the best car out there."

Great looking vehicle, quality not so great

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, excellent exterior styling,"

Cons: "Bad quality, cheap materials, choppy transmittion"

"I've had this car almost a month and it caught my eye with its lushish desgin, but as I've began to constantly use it as a family car I've noticed a lack of quality when the outter trimming starts falling off, and the carpeting begins to come up, the transmission is also not what I expected a 2013 automatic to feel like, I am satisfied with this vehicle but wished mode quality was put into it"

Best car ever....I love it!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "styling; comfort; price; fun tech"

Cons: "lots of crevices to catch water when washing"

"I have not bought a Ford in 28 years, but now I am a convert."

own the hybrid titanium and get great milage.

By on Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pros: "great price for what you get."

Cons: "Too small a trunk."

"I can't tell when the hybrid changes from electric to gas, very smooth. The car is fun to drive."

This car is sweet!

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "handling, power, looks, interior, sync system."

Cons: "the sync system gets confused every so often."

"This car is sweet from its mean looking exterior to its cut interior. it handles like a sports car and for a 1.6l 4cyl eco boost it gets with it. I am a auto tech and apon inspection of the under side of the car found it very well built and found out why it drives so nice, the car is totally euro design it looks almost like a audi or vw underneath this is why it handles so well. as we all know the euro cars handle the best of all and it looks like ford is bringing it."

Ford has a real winner here.

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "Best value for your dollar in a car today"

Cons: "Nothing of significance"

"Bought the car 26 June and drove 5400 miles around the country on vacation, getting home 1 Aug. Drove cities, back roads, freeways, Rocky Mts, Blue ridge Mts, etc. The car was a lot of fun and real enjoyable to drive. Got 44.3 mpg avg for these 5400 miles. Actually got 173 mpg for a 30 mile leg in Utah when I was able to keep it in EV almost the whole way. Rides and handles super (I'm used to driving high performance cars, so I'm very picky about this aspect of a car.) And I love the quietness of the ride. If folks knew what they can get for the bucks in this car, Ford is going to sell a lot of them."

You're gonna love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "Performance, roominess, styling, technology"

"Performance, styling and quality such as this car delivers is the reason Ford motor company is the number one brand in 2013! Unbelievable take-off power with the turbo 4 cylinder Ecoboost engine that you'll swear has a V 8 under the hood when you ask this car to pass a line of cars in front of you. Quiet ride; excellent response to brakes and accelerator; motivating stereo system and superior technology in the controls and dash layout. Trunk space is second to none. Great car for long trips or commutes. Passengers will love the rear AC ducts direct to them in the back too. Can't find one problem to complain about."

A Gorgeous Package

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Great Looks, great interiors, excellent handling."

Cons: "lesser features for similarly priced competing car"

First pic

"I have to say the reason Fusion caught my attention was it's drop dead gorgeous looks. After that began the research, and every review for this car was generally positive. I test drove altima, and sonata and I had driven a mazda 3 rental for a week. In terms of cabin silence, i'd rate this at par with sonata. A little noisier than mazda 3 and significantly less noisy than altima. In handling, fusion rates the best for me amongst the above mentioned cars. In performance it would be at par with sonata, a little better than altima, and obviously significantly better than mazda. In roominess, altima is better, fusion's better than sonata. And Mazda 3 is a smaller car so can't be compared. Now I am a tall guy (6'2") so this was important. I simply couldn't find an arrangement in the sonata which I was 100% comfortable with. For what it's worth, Mazda 3 does have a comfortable driving space despite a lesser overall volume. The trunk is crazy deep in Fusion. For the same price, Altima and Sonata offer a ton of cool features which Fusion doesn't have, like button start, remote start, leather/heated seats, rear view camera etc. I mean, you can get these features in a fusion, but you'd have to pay extra. Plus the best color in Fusion (ruby red, in my opinion) costs extra as well. Not a deal breaker, but it is a slight bummer. Over all, the car is really sweet to drive. It feels sure and sturdy. I love the interiors. Minus the premium leather touch, I feel they look really well arranged. Better than altima and sonata in any case. The center console really gives the interiors a great feel. Synch system for what i have used (bluetooth audio, phone), works well. A touch screen console for the system would have been a nice implementation. Don't know if that's available in a higher version or in any of the competing cars. Some smaller things are pretty nice, like retractable grips in cup holders, rear ac vents and 3 charging points plus a USB charging point. Don't know what of this is available in competing cars again. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. This is my first car in US (just moved here), and my first sedan. Loving the driving experience here. And this car always makes me smile when I park and glance at it as I walk away."

First pic

Love it!!!

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Great Family Car"

Cons: "fixures coming off already"

"So far I have had my fusion for 6 months and love it. It could have been just alittle better built for the price but overall its not a bad buy. I had trouble having the windows tinted due to the shape of the windows so they kept getting air bubbles. So of the door fixures by the handles are coming off but pop back on easy so thats kind of a bummer since its a new car I hoped that would have lasted longer. Over all its a great car gets about 30 mpgs on the in town driving I do. I think I would recommend it to anyone."

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, quiet as heck, stylish"

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, quiet as heck, stylish"

""I only buy a car every 10-15 years. I was holding back waiting for the next car that would grab my interest. I mostly didn't care for what I was seeing in the less than luxury models. I wanted performance. I was used to a V8. I wanted comfort. I always opted for full size with a soft ride. I wanted the quiet I've experienced in the luxury cars. But I was worried about dropping down to a 4 cyl engine. After a couple of test drives I was convinced I could be satisfied. All I can say is that the exterior, interior, comfort, quiet and performance far exceeds my expectations. I couldn't be happier.""

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet as heck."

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet as heck."

One of the best cars I've ever owned!

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "Great value for the price"

Cons: "None so far"

"Very impressed with this car and it's up there with some impressive cars I've owned. Ride is great, quiet interior, comfortable seating, styling is very modern. No complaints yet."

One of the best cars I've ever owned!

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "Great value for the price"

Cons: "None so far"

"Very impressed with this car and it's up there with some impressive cars I've owned. Ride is great, quiet interior, styling is very modern. Ford has a winner!"

Wow! Fabulous car.

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

Pros: "Many. Ford has a winner!"

Cons: "None yet."

"Test drove Altima, Camry and Fusion. Altima isn't in the same class as the other two. Camry is a nice car, but seems like older technology. Fusion is very impressive! Very quiet ride, great styling in and out, lots of car for the money. Very happy with my selection. Take one for a test drive and you should be impressed."

OUTSTANDING CAR!

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I own this car

Pros: "Outstanding car"

Cons: "None so far"

"Test drove Altima, Camry and Fusion Fusion is head and shoulders above. Camry is nice, but dated. Altima is a piece of junk and not in the same category. Test drove, signed on the dotted line and totally happy. One of the best cars I've ever owned!"

Good Gas sipper

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Gas, seats, tech"

Cons: "handeling, eco cruise"

"I have had this car for about 2 months. It has been a fun experience coming from a Maxima. I have averaged 38 mpg overall. The biggest issue is the handling. The electronic steering is not well done and often times makes you feel like you have no control over the car rather the car is deciding where it will go. Another minor issue is the eco cruise seems to do little to improve fuel economy. The finishes on the car are not Audi quality but are still nice and up to standard. With gas well over 4 dollars here, it was a great choice."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next