2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,234 - $20,929.

10/8.0

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next

Best Hybrid in it's class maybe ever.

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage and price"

"I have driven this car 2497 miles and I have averaged 44.3 miles per gallon actual with both city and freeway driving. It is very comfortable and is by far the best car Ford has built in the family car class. I tried every thing in it's class before I bought it and nothing compares. It is very quiet and I have been averaging 46.4 miles per gallon in the city. It will not get 47/47 as advertised but you have to learn how to drive a hybrid. Braking is essential. You cannot just stomp on the break. you must plan ahead and drive very conservative to obtain good gas mileage. All of the car company's are over estimating gas mileage. Ford is still the leader in this category. My mileage is not the readings in the instrument cluster. It is actual miles divided by gallons used. It is about time American made cars compete with the rest of the world. I think in most cases the Euorpean cars are very over priced for what you get. Most of the car magazines also over rate them. Instead of testing them like an average guy would drive them, they drive like crazy men."

Follow-up on gas milage after 1,000 miles

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "Everthing."

Cons: "None."

"14.5mpg in Pennsylvania winter, 1 1/2 miles each way, back and forth to work on a hill. Let it warm up to <1,000 rpm on tach before engaging transmission. Surprised, but not disappointed. Enjoyable car to drive, satisfying. 30's on back roads, highway. Engine winds out with satisfying sound, auto trans matches engine well, takes it right to redline. Engine feels performance oriented. There's more to life than gas milage. Wouldn't undo the deal, if I had the chance."

Just got my new Fusion S today for $17,995

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "Great value for my $$, nice interior layout"

Cons: "Glove Box not deep, Learning curve on SYNC"

"Just drove it home this afternoon after owning a 2006 Taurus for last 6 years. Will be interested to see what the avg MPG will actually as I break in the engine. So far so good and hope to update frequently. It rides smoothly with very little road noise. Have yet to master the SYNC functionality. Getting lots of looks as my area of TX has not had too many new Fusions around. Enjoy the comfort of the driver's seat, easy visibility, and nice sized trunk space for my equipment."

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I have owned the new 2013 Fusion since it was realeased back in September 2012. I do a lot of highway driving and seem to get about 32-35 mpg on the highway. My overall average mpg is about 26, but that because I cant help but rip into the floor boards with my pedal every once in a while. I have the 1.6 Turbocharged Inline 4 in my fusion, its more than enough power to get you off that line in front of a lot of other people. If you want a flashy, sexy, comfortable, stylish, clean, quick car at a good price.... Buy a 2013 Ford Fusion... I'm certainly not looking back."

2nd one I've owned

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Great value, superior tech and better driving."

Cons: "Funky trunk"

"I traded in my 2010 Fusion Hybrid for this one, a 2013 Fusion Hybrid. There have been significant improvements. The ceiling height is higher. The ride is more substantial. There is less cabin noise. The electric mode is stronger and less likely to easily switch back to gas. I can add acceleration a bit and it can stay in electric. This was not the case in my other one. I have been able to get 40 mpg and on the old one it was around 36. The trunk is a bit invaded by the battery. It creates an uneven surface for the floor. Although I found the space a bit more usefull than the old one and I love the fold down seats. This model came with memory seats. My wife and I are very different heights and this is a major convenience. The mirrors even adjust with it. The new model also has a telescoping wheel. The trunk actually releases to a fully open position and not just popped. I got a good trade in on my old hybrid and was able to get a decent deal on the new. Very happy."

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next