2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,275 - $20,960.

10/8.0

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

Fusion SE 2.0 Ecoboost

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Ride, handling, very quiet cabin."

Cons: "Sirius Radio; small trunk opening."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia

"BEST FEATURES: The 2.0T Ecoboost is superb; the same motor as in the 2013 Jaguar XF and Volvo XC-60. I am getting 24 mpg in mixed driving. The Fusion is the quietest, smoothest-riding sedan I have ever owned (including a Volvo S-80, Volvo 960 and Honda Accord). The leather seats in SE trim are a little different design than in the Titanium; so check them both out. I bought my Fusion SE with the 2.0-liter turbo and Equipment Group 205A (Luxury Package). That combination includes most of the Titanium features as a lower cost. WORST FEATURE: The sound quality of the Ford Sirius radio is a surprising disappointment. The six-speaker audio system is excellent on CD / USB modes, and very good on FM. But the Fusion satellite radio sounds tinny and flat. I have listened to XM for many years on an after-market Commodore satellite radio in my Volvo, so I know what Sirius-XM should sound like. If the dealer can’t fix this, I will not renew free 6-month Sirius subscription. Satellite radio aside, I am happy with my purchase. The Fusion is a refined, very satisfying car to drive. I suggest that any buyer test one and see for yourself."

2013 Ford Fusion SE at Christ Church, Kilmarnock, Virginia

My best car ever!

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Design, fuel efficiency, value."

Cons: "Not available at dealership. Need to wait."

"Drives as nothing I drove before! Very nice interior and sleek exterior design. I ordered one on dealership today and found that they are in high demand with limited availability. Very tempted to get my new car!"

Disappointed in gas mileage and road noise

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

I don't own this car

"I rented a 2013 Fusion for a week of business travel. The styling inside and out is nice, but the road noise is annoying and the gas mileage was not what I expected. The major disappointment was going from my 2010 8cyl F150 that gets 18MPG (combined city/highway) to a small light car and only getting 24MPG combined. I expect a car of that size to deliver closer to 30MPG combined. The Fusion is rated at 34MPG highway. I never got over 25MPG on a full day of highway driving. Maybe the hybrid is better."

Definitely the BEST and most beautiful car

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful design, great MPG, Comfortable, Fun"

Cons: "None :)"

"We've had our Ford Fusion Hybrid SE in Platinum White with the Appearance Package and Navigation system for about a week and a half. Not only does this car look absolutely beautiful, it also performs outstanding. We are more conscious now about braking and to get the "efficiency leaves" and 100% power return during braking. My husband and I are making a fun game out of it while we are saving gas at the same time. This car is very fun and easy to drive as well. We have the rear camera that is very helpful when driving in reverse. There is absolutely NOTHING I don't love about this car :)The interior is spacious and comfortable. SYNC takes a little bit of time to get used to, especially for the technically not so inclined among us. Connecting my iPod Touch and Android Phone via bluetooth was very easy. I love being able to have phone conversations with both my hands on the steering wheel. Ford really thought of everything. Whoever redesigned it (compared to the 2012 model) deserves a huge award in my opinion. It looks like a "love child between and Aston Martin and a BMW", I read that somewhere and it is true. I would recommend this car to anyone who is in the market for a very fuel efficient family sedan. This car is not too big and not too small but just right. The hybrid is a little bit more expensive up front than the regular model but I believe that we'll make up for that by saving a lot of money on gas over time, plus we are doing something to help the environment too. This car turns heads all the time because it looks so angry in the front but so amazing overall. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR !!"

I rented the 2013 model

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Mirriors and front seat comfort"

Cons: ""A" post cuts visability ( side mirrior areas)"

"The only negative issue with the Fusion that I found was the " A " post design. When turning left I had to lean forward quite a bit to see where I was turning. Its a definite blind spot! One example is at night ( being unfamiliar with the streets and entrances, I turned left into oncoming traffic ( mall entrance) . Other than that it was a great all around driving experience. Tip: Try to rent a vehicle a few days before making a final purchase."

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next