2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,275 - $20,960.

10/8.0

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great car inside and out

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Looks good, fun to drive, handles well."

Cons: "gas milage a little disapointing"

"I've had this car now for 8 months and love it. As long as you take care of the paint it will continue to look new and the interior is great. The only thing that has gone wrong is I lost the F from the name on the back. It drives much better with premium gas than regular gas. There is plenty of room for the kids in the back and more than enough trunk space. I'm coming from driving a honda accord hybrid which I thought was a very good car. The only bad thing about the Fusion is that it doesn't get the gas millage they advertise. I'm getting on average about 19 miles per gallon driving mostly in the city."

BETTER THAN MY 2011

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Ventilated seats, sync system, ride, comfortable"

Cons: "Camry in disguise"

"Traded my 2011 Fusion SEL for a 2014 Fusion its way better from the old model. I got nicer features and seats are more supportive. Has a quieter ride on gas mileage very excellent although bought the Hybrid I'm happy with this one got having SEL package. Sync system, ventilated seats and everything was more upgraded on the new car is a plus. Its my 2nd Ford product after driving (HONDA and TOYOTA) proud of the Ford vehicles there wasn't no issues out my 2011 so love the 2014 better went and purchased my 2nd new car has it all in luxury."

Very Comfortable and Fun to Drive. Lot's to learn.

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Outstanding technology integration & accessibility"

Cons: "No spare, Non-locking gas cap, HVAC system quirky"

"Still discovering all of the attributes that the technology package has to offer, as well as learning how to maximize the MPG performance. Short comings that should be addressed by Ford... 1. no lighting around the ignition switch 2. non-locking gas cap and easily opened and accessible by someone intended to steal gasoline, 3. ability to add Navigation to the technology package as after sale add on. 4. no spare tire, 4. add driver controlled audible tones on/off for all onboard alert and warning systems 6. Faster and more complete integration with smartphone technology advancements."

You're gonna love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "Performance, roominess, styling, technology"

"Performance, styling and quality such as this car delivers is the reason Ford motor company is the number one brand in 2013! Unbelievable take-off power with the turbo 4 cylinder Ecoboost engine that you'll swear has a V 8 under the hood when you ask this car to pass a line of cars in front of you. Quiet ride; excellent response to brakes and accelerator; motivating stereo system and superior technology in the controls and dash layout. Trunk space is second to none. Great car for long trips or commutes. Passengers will love the rear AC ducts direct to them in the back too. Can't find one problem to complain about."

Love it!!!

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Great Family Car"

Cons: "fixures coming off already"

"So far I have had my fusion for 6 months and love it. It could have been just alittle better built for the price but overall its not a bad buy. I had trouble having the windows tinted due to the shape of the windows so they kept getting air bubbles. So of the door fixures by the handles are coming off but pop back on easy so thats kind of a bummer since its a new car I hoped that would have lasted longer. Over all its a great car gets about 30 mpgs on the in town driving I do. I think I would recommend it to anyone."