2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,688 - $21,267.

10/8.0

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

great car but some odities

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "great looks and drivetrain nice seats good audio"

Cons: "small letters/numbers on the informaton displays"

"I traded in a 09 town and country limited for this car. (We still have a 2011 for the Greyhounds). Nothing wrong with the T&C but I really like the Fusion. I got the deep red ( extra cost) with tan interior. The sync is easy to get used to and I like the use of the thumb drive for media storage. I got the SE upgrade which makes it look like a titanium without the cost but came with the two liter eco-boost. However, there are a few little oddities. For instance I have the pull the button to set the hand break. You would think pushing down would set it like you do with your foot pedal but it is just the opposite: pull up to set, push down to release. The menus on all the items (heat, radio, etc. are very small to read, especially considering the size of the screen. I set mine before I leave the garage so I do not have to play with them on the road. The left side has the clusters for MPG, DTE, tire pressure, etc. Very small numbers and letters. The tach, temp and fuel are much easier to read. Again, I review or reset my items before I leave. These are all minor but there is one glaring error with the Bliss system. In my Chrysler there was a tone that went along with the blind spot detector to let you know there was something in the blind spot. Not so with the ford. It just blinks. I have gotten use to it by double checking my side view mirrors, but the tone would be nice. The ride is great, the build quality is very good, the power is great (2.0 Liter), the transmission is smooth. The sweet spot for going to 6th gear is 45 MPH. I have to remember to dip my head when getting in. The door opening is not as big as a van. If I had to do it again I would have opted for the titanium but that is that. What I have is very nice and I enjoy it. Get the weather tech floor mats and trunk liner. You will be happy in the long run."

Love this vehicle

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Tech & convenience options, MPG"

Cons: "Getting used to all the buttons and layout"

"We traded our old Toyota in for this vehicle and we are loving it so far! I was driving the family Escape (spouse now driving it), so I'm having to get used to the different handling of the vehicle, but that'll come over time. The tech & convenience options are nothing I've had are great - no more awkward cords as my phone can no sync up with the car. The turn signal mechanism and windshield wipers take some getting used to, but once you do, you don't even think twice about it. The car is comfy for our family of 4 and the trunk space is unreal. And, of course, love the exterior design."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Power, Ease of Driving"

Cons: "None so far."

"Drives so smooth & so quiet. LOTS of power. 1.6 Ecoboost Engine has so much torque & power. I still have a hard time believing it is such a tiny engine. The gas mileage is amazing. I average 32....but get as high was 41 on the highway. Very fun car to drive on a country road in sport mode. Regular drive is smooth and very quiet...but in sport the car growls a little and the engine braking when you apply the brakes for a turn is very cool. So far I have no complaints with this car. Navigation/Ford My Touch system is amazing. DO NOT understand why so many don't like it. I've had it in 3 new cars so far and love the system. Definitely the best car out there."

Great looking vehicle, quality not so great

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, excellent exterior styling,"

Cons: "Bad quality, cheap materials, choppy transmittion"

"I've had this car almost a month and it caught my eye with its lushish desgin, but as I've began to constantly use it as a family car I've noticed a lack of quality when the outter trimming starts falling off, and the carpeting begins to come up, the transmission is also not what I expected a 2013 automatic to feel like, I am satisfied with this vehicle but wished mode quality was put into it"

Best car ever....I love it!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "styling; comfort; price; fun tech"

Cons: "lots of crevices to catch water when washing"

"I have not bought a Ford in 28 years, but now I am a convert."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25