2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,275 - $20,960.

10/8.0

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Incredibly solid, comfortable, and quiet!

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "So solidly built, very responsive to driver input."

Cons: "Does require person to take time to learn controls"

"We've owned the Titanium 2.0 liter turbo for 1 month and have nothing but praise for it. Driving dynamics, quietness, quality, solid build, and very good fuel economy (averaging 30 mpg--we live rural with little traffic so in town would be less). We still find ourselves commenting what a great car it is. I'm the "anti-technology" guy and find that I need to spend a little time getting used to the controls. I feel the design is head and shoulders above the Camry and Accord. Also, I think it drives better than either of those and feels better built."

This car is more than I thought it would be.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Good price, Quiet & fun to drive."

Cons: "I can't say anything bad about it."

"We special ordered a 2015 Fusion Titanium. Love the looks, it's a head turner. We choose the "Brick Red" interior & wheel package, moonroof & white platnium paint. The car drives & handles great. At eighty miles per hour there is no wind noise to be heard inside. Very quiet. No problem with Sync, we found it easy to use. The 2.0 Turbo EcoBoost engine gives all the power you will ever need. It wants to go. I can't say enough about this car. I've had a lot of compliments about this car but the best one was,"it's awesome"."

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

Best Car For the Money

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pros: "Amazing ride, handling, looks. Good mpgs & tech"

Cons: "Passenger seat could use higher adjustment"

"The Fusion is now the best mid size car in the market. Period. The base engine is wonderful - the others just add to the fun.Have driven them all, and the 2.5 was just fine for me. The car is quiet as a vault, handles like sports sedan and has a super smooth ride without sacrificing steering feel and fun. I have a 2014 SE and I have no complaints, no problems. If I could make any changes - make the passenger seat adjustment higher. It sits a little low. Everything else: Perfect. Have owned Accords, (which I loved), GM sedans which always turned into disasters in one way or another, Altimas and many other competing models. This thing rocks for a decent price. It drives as good as it looks and there is nothing remotely cheap about it. Toyotas are reliable but BORING. I was always a Honda guy, but this car is just more fun and beautiful than the Accord. We'll see how it holds up - my guess is it will hold up just fine. My friends with older Fusions had no problems. It is simply a better car than it's mid size competitors. You cannot go wrong."

really nice change from camry

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"i was not sure at first about quality becouse i hade a bad experiance with ford but ford is now very reliable and really really good quality and amazing mpg i love my ford and now only buy american cars there really reliable"

So smooth, yet fun to drive.

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, looks and ride"

Cons: "Differnt type of power"

My new ride....

"I have owned many Fords over the years, and I was in the market for a mid size sedan this year. I looked at many different cars and it came down to a Camry or a Fusion and I just liked the Fusion the best, I was worried about being able to fit in a car, I am 6'3" and a big guy but this one is great! Plenty of room. What I like best is that it just looks so cool."

My new ride....

winner

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

"Does all it is advertised to do in a comfortable and reassuring way. Mileage is closer to 34 than 47; so what? SOme of the tech systems are very complex to use. No spare tire is a negative. Ford dealers are a negative."

A truly excellent car at a fair price

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, 40+ MPG"

Cons: "None yet"

"Great styling, comfortable interior, nearly 41 MPG average over 6+ months of ownership and a neat package of performance, handling, drivability and economy in a hybrid."

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Black on Black with the optional H spoke wheels!!"

Cons: "None yet!!"

"I purchased a Fusion Titanium AWD in September. Simply put....the smoothest riding sedan I have ever driven. The car is sleek, stylish, and a real head turner. Was definitely a great purchase....especially when Ford offered 0% financing for 60 months."

First Hybrid and it is incredible! Period!

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Efficiency, Quietness, Comfort, Technology"

Cons: "It handles like a lighter car does."

"I have owned this car for a few months and am LOVING the gas mileage. It averages 40.5 MPG overall. Even though Ford says it is 47 MPG, you can expect around 41. You'll get over 50MPG on some small jogs around town, but not too often. The car is especially fun to drive and comfortable. My last car was a 2013 Lincoln MKX loaded. It got horrible gas mileage and the drive of the vehicle was mediocre. I absolutely love the quietness of the new Fusion. It is almost completely silent when driving at low speeds in electric mode. The technology that Ford put in the vehicle letting you know your fuel efficiency is AWESOME! Great job Ford. The lane assist option is very cool as is the parallel parking option. I have no complaints about this car, only high recommendations to buy one! Go Fusion! Go Ford!"