2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,477 - $21,142.

10/8.0

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very nice car. Fun to drive, looks great.

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

"Sync is easier to use than they say and very functional. Trunk with hybrid battery is pretty small. Wish photos would load with iPhone contacts, but they won't. Glad I bought it. Double the gas mileage of my 2007 Maxima."

A super car that is worth the money

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and excellent MPG"

Cons: "Do not open one window slow down over road dips"

"First the negative things about the car. Can not open a back window while driving over 35 mph because of the noise from air rushing in (I open the window for Rover). Front is close to ground and care must be exercised in going over dips that exist in cross streets for water drainage. In my case I exceed the window mpg but that is because how I drive. Driving speed limit on highway computer shows about 37 mpg. Driving at 55 or so the computer indicates 40 or more. Increased speed drops the mpg substantially. Road noise is minimal and handling is firm with the car begging to go faster. The small eco boost engine has plenty of power and acceleration. Sirius XM is free for 6 month and care musst be exercised in extending the service as the sales reps are unscrupulos and you might get a prepaid Visa to pay or do a check - something that they can not arbitralily use. I love the car and find no trouble driving up Arizona hills but it is annoying when the car down shifts going down a hill. Brakes are good and the dual area AC is excellent."

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive but a bit pricey although it is worth"

Cons: "The mileage needs to be better explained by Ford."

"I do get the 47/47 mpg Ford advertises as long as I do not use the air conditioner when the temperature is 90+ in the summer or 20- in the Winter. This is, without question, the best automobile I have ever owned. It is fun to drive and I have never had anything go wrong with it. It has the feel of a luxury car. My brother feels the same way and has had the same experience with his 2014 Fusion Hybrid."

Not Worth the Money.

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable"

Cons: "Not a reliable vehicle"

"Two weeks after purchasing my Ford Fusion Hybrid SE it began to make a loud popping noise. At first it sounded like the muffler was making this distinct noise, and I had it replaced. Since having the muffler replaced, the car is unfortunately still making the same noise. Several Ford Technicians have tried to find out exactly what and where the noise is coming from, needless to say no one knows. Then the radio began to change on it own. If you hit a pothole in the road the radio changes station’s, change the climate control, and the radio changes stations. Once again the Ford Technician’s have no clue as to why it is doing this. I highly recommend that you think twice before purchasing this vehicle from Ford. Its not worth the money."

Fun to Drive

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, All the luxuries and sporty too"

"Fun fun fun Loving this car. Granted I a have owned this car for about 5 months and I am at 2400 miles and change, but it is so comfortable. My room mate wants to pull the seats out and put them in his bedroom. I have a bad back and I am very comfortable in this car. When I need a little extra power just hit the gas pedal and it takes off. I never thought I would ever be a FORD owner again, but I am glad I made this purchase."

Great car

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "great car for a great price, great driving vehicle"

Cons: "I have no cons for this car"

"I have had my Fusion for just over a year now, I bought it new. I have really enjoyed this car. I came from driving a Chevy Impala to this and it is a big differnce. I feel comfortable sitting in the drivers seat and it is a relaxing drive. I average about 24mpg in city and about 30 or so on the hwy so I cant complain about the milage. It took a little bit to get use to it but the mysync in the car is a great feature."

Great car inside and out

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Looks good, fun to drive, handles well."

Cons: "gas milage a little disapointing"

"I've had this car now for 8 months and love it. As long as you take care of the paint it will continue to look new and the interior is great. The only thing that has gone wrong is I lost the F from the name on the back. It drives much better with premium gas than regular gas. There is plenty of room for the kids in the back and more than enough trunk space. I'm coming from driving a honda accord hybrid which I thought was a very good car. The only bad thing about the Fusion is that it doesn't get the gas millage they advertise. I'm getting on average about 19 miles per gallon driving mostly in the city."

fair buy not a great car

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

"The car has a lot of styling but the seats are the worst and center consul is hard to access trunk opens just enough to bang your head"

Well worth the money and very reliable

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "sproty and economical"

Cons: "poor heat"

"The Hybrid engine has prven to be efficient and reliable. I get 41 miles to the gallon. The only constructive criticizm that i can give is the lack of heat in the winter. It takes a long time to heat up and once it does it is barely adequate. Overtall this has been a great car"

Excellent overall, would change a few design items

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, lots of storage"

Cons: "terrible console design, bad sight lines"

"Rented this car for a 2 week 7000 mile roadtrip. Loved driving it. Long straight roads, dirt roads,city, major mountain crossings, and the beautiful but terrifying highwway 1. No matter where we were it was fun to drive. Had the hybrid model and averaged 38 mpg. Had it at 42 in the east. Trunk was a little tight, but it was good for the 4 us. As for design I loved the no cap gas tank, the door storage was excellent and the glove box shelf let's you keep things organized. There was even space under the seats to shove things, front and back. There was also space in the rear window to set things without blocking your view. Loved the adjustable headrest for the driver, it gave support without you realizing it. The main design item we hated was the center console. The flat part with storage was to far back and was awkward to get into, even for the passenger. Unfortunately this was also where the ports were located, so we were in it a lot. The cup holders are right where you put your arm, so if something was in it you would keep hitting it. There was no where to put change, and the hole behind the gear shift was useless. It also made the driver a bit to enclosed, there was a lot more space on the passenger side. The other thing that was difficult was the high windows. You couldn't rest your arm on them and the way the window supports came down from the windshield really limits your sight lines. Overall I loved the storage, comfort and drive ability of this car."

great looks, good build quality, good value for $

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "looks, price for the content, nice ride/interior"

Cons: "Engine bogs down a little under a light foot."

"I have just under 7,000 miles on this one. It is the SE with the driver assist, lane keeper, nav, sync, etc. It is a titanium without being one. I had a sunroof installed after I got it. Ruby Red with a tan interior. Solid as a rock and rides very well. It took awhile to get used to the infotainment system but after I got used to it I have no problems. My wife feels the pasenger seat is to low and I agree. It is a little hard to get into since it sits so low. My other vehicle is a T&C so it obviously has a higher seat. I have a light foot and get 26 MPH in town but the engine seems to bog down once in a while under light driving but overall the 2.0 turbo is a dream to drive. It would be nice if it had the dial for the shifter like the new Chrysler 200. It would open up a lot more space. My firstr Ford is 15 years and I think I will keep it for a good while."

i would buy it

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "not good to drive"

Cons: "no good"

"no good at all"

Best Car For the Money

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pros: "Amazing ride, handling, looks. Good mpgs & tech"

Cons: "Passenger seat could use higher adjustment"

"The Fusion is now the best mid size car in the market. Period. The base engine is wonderful - the others just add to the fun.Have driven them all, and the 2.5 was just fine for me. The car is quiet as a vault, handles like sports sedan and has a super smooth ride without sacrificing steering feel and fun. I have a 2014 SE and I have no complaints, no problems. If I could make any changes - make the passenger seat adjustment higher. It sits a little low. Everything else: Perfect. Have owned Accords, (which I loved), GM sedans which always turned into disasters in one way or another, Altimas and many other competing models. This thing rocks for a decent price. It drives as good as it looks and there is nothing remotely cheap about it. Toyotas are reliable but BORING. I was always a Honda guy, but this car is just more fun and beautiful than the Accord. We'll see how it holds up - my guess is it will hold up just fine. My friends with older Fusions had no problems. It is simply a better car than it's mid size competitors. You cannot go wrong."

Drives like a much more expensive car.

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "Great seats Great Milage Solid Car"

Cons: "Grabby Brakes Milage not what advertized"

"Had the Fusion Hybrid for about 1200 miles now and continue to be impressed with this car. Super comfortible to drive, interor layout is good and materals while still not BMW like are not as cheap looking as other cars in the same segment. Handles very well. The only two complaints I have is that the brakes are just a little grabby and hard to modulate. Most likely because they are regenerating power to the batteries. The other is that I think Ford got a little over optimistic with the MPG estimates. I will be surprised if I ever see 47 MPG probibly closer to 40."

BEST CAR ON THE MARKET!!!!!

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "GOOD ON GAS,AWESOME INTERIOR,NEW DESIGN IS BEAUFUL"

Cons: "NONE"

"BEST CAR I EVER OWNED! I GET OVER 50MPG'S WITH THE ENERGI! THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR STYLING IS BEAUTIFUL. OVER ALL THE CAR GETS A 10 OUT OF 10 FROM ME!"

pleasantly surprised

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, handling, great price from dealer"

Cons: "no automatic daytime running lights"

"was hesitant about buying a mid-sized car since i have owned large sedans the last 30 years, but was really surprised at this car. rides good, great gas mileage. love the interior and exterior looks of the car. handling is excellent"

cheaply made!

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

"car does not get the mileage i expected. the worst part of this car is that it is like a TOY car. i am very easy on cars and the interior plastic on this thing is a joke. the slightest touch and this car is falling apart! won't be buying another ford that's for sure! wanted to buy American, think i'll go back to Chevy where i belong. car has had no mechanical problems, so i can't knock it on that, but i'm not kidding when i say you barely touch the thing and it's falling apart."

Great Car!!!

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "everything i mentioned above"

Cons: "Wish they offered the my ford touch in all class/"

"Financing this car got a great deal, for the price I paid I could not be happier. This car rides beautiful. Going up a steep hill this car has no hesitation, for being a four cylinder i am truly amazed the power this thing has. Sport shift is awesome, the seats are beautiful and the way they adjust is just unique. The trunk is huge for its class, it is very deep as well. Been a Ford fan all my life. Ford has out done it again."

best car value on the market

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "wonderful car"

Cons: "sink system"

"I have owned this car for over 18000miles and I am averaging 47.33mpg. Used 377.788 gallons of gas over 17877.9 miles. I have had some poblems getting used to my ford sink, but it has worked out ok. Handling is superb and so is the navigation. You dohave to be conservative in your breaking and acceleration. The mpg on the panel indicates 48.5 which is off quite abit. I have consistently averaged over 53 mpg per tank of gas. During the hot summer months the average drops down to 43 to 45 range. Wonderful car. I believe this does much better mileage wise after 3500 break in"

Great car

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun it drive, mileage,"

Cons: "GPS won't allow access while moving. Really ford?"

"Love everything about the car. Wish the 2.0 was available with the 6 speed manual transmission."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "huge value for the money"

"This is the most luxurious car I have ever driven let alone own. The only reason that I am considering selling the vehicle is I justcstarted working for a great company that provides company cars. I love this car!! There is no option avaiable that this car needs and doesnt have....NOTHING"

Awesome Car

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Great price, great features"

Cons: "I have not discovered a con yet,"

"I traded in my 2005 Saturn for my 2014 Ford Fusion. My Fusion is comfortable, reliable, the interior is beautiful, everything about my Fusion is awesome. I paired up my Fusion with my friends Jaguar and except for the name on the car, my fusion had about the same features as the jaguar. A great car!!!"

BETTER THAN MY 2011

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Ventilated seats, sync system, ride, comfortable"

Cons: "Camry in disguise"

"Traded my 2011 Fusion SEL for a 2014 Fusion its way better from the old model. I got nicer features and seats are more supportive. Has a quieter ride on gas mileage very excellent although bought the Hybrid I'm happy with this one got having SEL package. Sync system, ventilated seats and everything was more upgraded on the new car is a plus. Its my 2nd Ford product after driving (HONDA and TOYOTA) proud of the Ford vehicles there wasn't no issues out my 2011 so love the 2014 better went and purchased my 2nd new car has it all in luxury."

2014 Ford Fusion models

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Comfortable Ride, Great Style and Good price"

Cons: "Average Hybrid MPGs - 44 city. 40 hwy."

""This is for EVERYONE and ANYONE - Should you Begin to Hear a High Pitched Noise coming from the Dash. You Can Solve this Small problem. You MUST Ask the FORD Technicians to REPLACE THE FAN MOTOR WITHIN YOUR DASH. This Should Solve your Problem for the 2014 Ford Fusion models. My friend works at a dealership and has Heard and Solved this issue; in the past.""

2014 Ford Fusion models

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Comfortable Ride, Great Style and Good price"

Cons: "Average Hybrid MPGs - 44 city. 40 hwy."