2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,469 - $21,122.

10/8.0

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very nice car. Fun to drive, looks great.

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

"Sync is easier to use than they say and very functional. Trunk with hybrid battery is pretty small. Wish photos would load with iPhone contacts, but they won't. Glad I bought it. Double the gas mileage of my 2007 Maxima."

A super car that is worth the money

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and excellent MPG"

Cons: "Do not open one window slow down over road dips"

"First the negative things about the car. Can not open a back window while driving over 35 mph because of the noise from air rushing in (I open the window for Rover). Front is close to ground and care must be exercised in going over dips that exist in cross streets for water drainage. In my case I exceed the window mpg but that is because how I drive. Driving speed limit on highway computer shows about 37 mpg. Driving at 55 or so the computer indicates 40 or more. Increased speed drops the mpg substantially. Road noise is minimal and handling is firm with the car begging to go faster. The small eco boost engine has plenty of power and acceleration. Sirius XM is free for 6 month and care musst be exercised in extending the service as the sales reps are unscrupulos and you might get a prepaid Visa to pay or do a check - something that they can not arbitralily use. I love the car and find no trouble driving up Arizona hills but it is annoying when the car down shifts going down a hill. Brakes are good and the dual area AC is excellent."

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive but a bit pricey although it is worth"

Cons: "The mileage needs to be better explained by Ford."

"I do get the 47/47 mpg Ford advertises as long as I do not use the air conditioner when the temperature is 90+ in the summer or 20- in the Winter. This is, without question, the best automobile I have ever owned. It is fun to drive and I have never had anything go wrong with it. It has the feel of a luxury car. My brother feels the same way and has had the same experience with his 2014 Fusion Hybrid."

Not Worth the Money.

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable"

Cons: "Not a reliable vehicle"

"Two weeks after purchasing my Ford Fusion Hybrid SE it began to make a loud popping noise. At first it sounded like the muffler was making this distinct noise, and I had it replaced. Since having the muffler replaced, the car is unfortunately still making the same noise. Several Ford Technicians have tried to find out exactly what and where the noise is coming from, needless to say no one knows. Then the radio began to change on it own. If you hit a pothole in the road the radio changes station’s, change the climate control, and the radio changes stations. Once again the Ford Technician’s have no clue as to why it is doing this. I highly recommend that you think twice before purchasing this vehicle from Ford. Its not worth the money."

Fun to Drive

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, All the luxuries and sporty too"

"Fun fun fun Loving this car. Granted I a have owned this car for about 5 months and I am at 2400 miles and change, but it is so comfortable. My room mate wants to pull the seats out and put them in his bedroom. I have a bad back and I am very comfortable in this car. When I need a little extra power just hit the gas pedal and it takes off. I never thought I would ever be a FORD owner again, but I am glad I made this purchase."