2012 Ford Fusion

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

big waterfall noise

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Enjoyed the car only a few days. Then, heard a big water fall noise from dashboard which is very annoying. Searched online and found quite a few folks have the same problem. Ford is still struggling to find a successful fix after replacing the engine for some customers. Before you make a decision to buy a Fusion, make sure to search "fusion sloshing" in google."

Excellent Car

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

"35000 miles and not a single problem. I get between 42 and 46 mpg. Have oil changed every 5000 miles, and other than that, haven't spent a dime on maintenance. Tires should go another 15000. Best car I have ever had. I must have gotten the good one out of the batch. I have had the bad ones before too."

We love this car

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "responsive driving, comfortable quiet cabin, comfortable seats front and back. lots of trunk space"

Cons: "a little hard to look out the back window for backing. recommend getting the rear camera option."

"We shopped for a while before deciding to purchase the Ford Fusion. The gas mileage has be great. We have taken a few extended trips and the car is very comfortable and did not fatigue the driver or passenger. Very quit cabin and comfortable seats. Ours is the SE with Sun and sync upgrade. Well worth the extra money especially if you have alot of music on your smart phone. I definitely recommend this car."

30,000 miles and going strong Fusion Hybrid

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "All the technology and it's fun to drive"

"We've been driving the car since the summer of '09 and now have 30,000 miles on it. It's been averaging 39 mpg combined highway and city driving. Our favorite feature is Sync - it's tremendous! I also love the standard, 3 prong 110 volt outlet. All cars should have them. I'd definitely buy this car again. No mechanical or electrical issues."

Complete Surprise

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"As a fresh out of college prospective car buyer, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted: a Nissan Altima. My dad convinced me to research and test drive comparable cars, so I did. I had it down to the Altima, Malibu, and Fusion to test and I was completely blown away by the Fusion. It was such a great ride and I thought it was very impressive. I ended up getting the 2010 SEL model and I show it off to all my friends any chance I get. They always leave very impressed and I highly recommend this car to them and all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals