2012 Ford Fusion

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Really like it, and always get compliments on it.

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, great size and mileage for our family"

Cons: "No back air vent, not roomy for tall people"

"Have had this car since April. We bought the upgraded SEL model with the 4 cylinder engine. Runs great and looks sporty with the tail fin. I wish it had an air vent specicfically for the back seats since we use it for the family. Very large adults would not be comfortable with the head room. For taller people I'd suggest a Taurus. Gas mileage while not as great as the hybrid would be, is very good averaging 28 mpg for me. Love the heated seats and ambient lighting, plus bluetooth SYNC system."

Love my Fiesty Fusion:)

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Tons of room"

"This was my first brand new car, I love it! It's gorgeous, gets great mileage, tons of room in the trunk!"

Best Value Ever

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I'm retired now and wanted to get into something a little more economical than the SUV's I've been driving. I was blown away by the whole Fusion Hybrid package. It's comfortable, SYNC is great--voice activated everything. I just returned from a 4800 mile round trip from Texas to Maine and got over 40 m.p.g. This car will cruise all day at 70 mph and close to 40 mpg. I love this car and so do my friends."

Great vehicle

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pros: "great value for price, fun to drive"

Cons: "little problem with snowy condition"

"Loved the color, loved the gas mileage, is very comfortable, had no problems with any features of this car. The only complaint was minor handling difficulty in snowy conditions, especially if needed to climb any hilly terrain. If take off traction control, and keep in low gear, it handled much better. Probably would be even better if used good all weather or snow tires. This car had Michelin tires that are rather soft rubber and partially worn."

Great Quality vehicle

By on Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pros: "Fun car to drive and to look at (Jet Black)."

Cons: "Battery only lasted 3 years."

"I have 53,000 miles on the 2011 Fusion sport. I have replaced the battery and the tires. Otherwise nothing has gone wrong with the car."

definately comparable to the accord but cheaper

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

"When my son bought this fusion it was used with 50k miles on it i was a little skeptical because it was his first purchase. he has had the car for about 9 mos and it is still as quiet as ever and still has the new car smell"

2011 Fusion Sport - Love this car

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive, great looking, and reliable :)"

Cons: "Sport model is a little pricy"

Flame Blue

"I have always been a FORD girl, and have owned several models throughout the years. I previously owned an '09 Fusion SEL with sport trim and really liked it allot UNTIL i saw my current Fusion SPORT on the lot back in '11. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR!! The 3.5L is Awesome and responds to all driving conditions. I love the Sound systems and i frequently roll all my windows down, open the moon roof and crank the tunes! I love to drive and this car is DEFINITELY fun to drive. It is Super responsive, has a nice tight suspension, great Getty-up when you need to go, and decent braking. I feel the body style is way better that the previous models, and i definitely prefer my current Fusion to that of the newer 2013+ models. (Knock on wood) I have not experienced any issues with my Fusion to date :) I would definitely recommend this model to anyone looking for a reliable car that is also FUN to drive. This is a sedan with Sport features that you can really enjoy."

Flame Blue

Excellent car

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Great ride and fun to drive with excellent milage"

Cons: "plastic hub caps on low profile tires"

"We bought this car in October 2010 and are blown away by how nice it rides even on long trips, The gas milage is fantastic ( over 400 miles per fill up ). The car handles like a sport sedan and has that luxury car feel to it. It seats 5 adults comfortably for it's size with plenty of pep from the 4cylinder engine. The factory sound system is very impressive as with the rest of the creature comforts."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, power, handling, comfort"

Cons: "Nothing"

"This is the first car I ever bought for myself...and I love it! It is so much fun to drive and after five months of driving I still feel that way every time I get in the car. The handling is superb. The engine and power is wonderful. The look is...stunning - the grille is probably my favorite feature of this car. The interior is spacious as well and I like the trunk space too. I can't think of a thing I dislike about this car."

Great MPG, Nice looking

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Nav/sync are great options"

Cons: "Too many buttons for radio/heater/etc."

"This car has been great. Cut our gas bill by at least half. Had a front wheel bearing go out at about 35K miles. Water pump at 40K. Both replaced under warranty. Still these parts should have lasted a lot longer. Plastic inside driver door handle broke. Other than these items, car is outstanding. After 4 years of driving, the batteries are starting to lose a little efficiency but they are warranted for 8 years. Rating is 9.5 out of 10."

Good car

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

"Great gas mileage and handles on the highway at 80 mph like a dream. Not as good with turning in close angles."

Great combination of economy, ride, and comfort.

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Fuel economy, comfort, quality, electronics."

Cons: "None."

"I have owned this Ford Fusion Hybrid for three years and put 24,000 miles on it. Not one single problem. Average 36 -38 MPG consistently, driving normally. A great combination of mid-size comfort, drivability, economy, and exceptional reliability. Love the blind spot sensors, rear camera, rear cross traffic warnings, and fuel economy on regular gasoline. Sync system and voice activated NAV are great. Completely satisfied with this vehicle in every respect."

cute, quick, reliable, but only 35mpg average

By on Friday, March 15, 2013

Pros: "Super hi-tech, unreal sound system, reliable"

Cons: "MPG off by 12%, dangerous stealthy quiet"

FUSED

"I got this car new and loaded with every option but the rear seat DVD player, (no kids). But the DVD/CD/MP3 Sony entertainment unit is unreal. Sounds better than my home system and it's kind of cool to watch a DVD movie or music video in High-DEF, no less. The picture locks out when the car is moving! Love the rear view camera, Sync,Navigation, side warning monitors, and the dash display options. It is 3 yrs. old with no failures, yet. Mine does not get the advertised 41 mpg, but we stay in the left lane at 75 to 80 mph. And it's surprisingly quick off the line."

FUSED

love it

By on Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"The best vehicle I have ever owned. Really love the fuel mileage. Like the way the dash can be customized."

What's not to like?

By on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pros: "electronic transmission is smoooth. Great mileage"

Cons: "This is not my '65 Mustang 289 4 bbl."

"I have been buying Fords since 1963, and I have gone through my muscle car, family car, off-road and truck phases. The Fusion Hybrid is one of the best cars I've ever owned and one of the best I've ever ridden in. It looks too good to be Domestic, drives like a dream, has all the bells and whistles--some you can't get anywhere else, and gets 35 mpg. Non-Ford owners are amazed, my friends are impressed, and I am continuously pleased by its comfort, drivability, smooth operation and good looks."

Best Sedan Ever

By on Friday, September 7, 2012

Pros: "Sun Roof, Navigation System, back up camera"

Cons: "Trunk space mildly limited"

"What a top of the line Fusion Hybrid has that Chevy Volt does not. Sunroof dual AC/Heat Blind Spot Indicator Power seats Keypad entry $10,000 less"

Excellent Product

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pros: "great price, value and fun to drive"

Cons: "I should have thought about the hybid"

"I purchased my Fusion SE 4 Cylinder with Sync and Sirius. The car was advertised as receiving 23/33 MPG, but I have been getting around 25 in town and 36 on the highway. The vehicle is comfortable and economical. I would not get another vehicle without sync. The other family car is a Cadillac CRX and my wife and I drive the Fusion when we go to our beach house. For the dollar, this is as good a car as there is on the road. I would recommend the Fusion to anyone searching for a midsize economical car. We are already looking at the Hybrid Lincoln to replace my wife's Cadillac."

great mpg

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Only negative is sync/bluetooth connection. Mic is poorly placed causing voice distortion to the receiving party."

GREAT CAR

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"I JUST BOUGHT THE 2010 FUSION SEL AND I THINK THIS IS A GREAT CAR. I LOOKED INTO BUYING A CAMRY, ACCORD AND A MALIBU BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BEST ONE OF THE BUNCH. I WASNT WRONG. I REALLY LIKE MY CAR."

Perfect For My Needs

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "Sport veersion retained hyd. assist power steering"

Cons: "Heater controls are mounted too low in the dash"

"After driving Subarus for decades, I had to change to another AWD. I refuse to own CVT types so Subaru was ruled out last purchase. Due to Location AWD is a prerequisite. The Fusion AWD is every bit as good as Subaru and has a 6-speed gear-type transmission. The wheel wells are sealed better than the subi to keep salt and corrosion away from other parts of the undercarriage. MPG is comparable as is performance."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage, occupant comfort,handling, power."

Cons: "Environmental controls, depreciation, viewing area"

"I enjoy driving this car. Handles extremely well. Lots of horsepower. Fuel mileage is much better than sticker estimates (I have a slightly conservative driving style). Interior is well laid out except for environmental controls (difficult to see, poorly placed). Ample interior storage. Large trunk. Comfortable seats. Rear seat room greater than you would expect from this size auto. Rear and side viewing area not very good. Market price depreciation much greater than I would have expected."

My favorite, reasonably priced car

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Handling, Peppy, Good Features, Reliable, & Looks"

Cons: "Horrible sun visors"

"If Top Gear UK is ever looking for a great car for their "Star in a reasonably priced car" segment, they should consider my 2010 Ford Fusion. For the money, I'm extremely pleased with what I got when I purchased my 2010 Ford Fusion SEL with the 6 cylinder Eco engine. Aside from a few incorrect comments from my friends about it being an "old lady's car", most people are impressed with the way it handles and feels. I've probably passed you on the highway in my Fusion. I'm one of those guys who drives fast on the highway. I'm in my mid 40's, so even though I drive fast, I don't drive stupidly. Every time I get on the highway in my Fusion, I use its power to get me up to the speed of traffic as quickly as possible. It will sit you back in your seat, that's for sure. The interior and all the features are well thought out and work well. My only complaint is with the sun visors. They are poorly designed and cheaply made. Ford could do much better on this extremely important safety feature, that's often overlooked. So today, July 22, 2014, my daughter turned 16 years old. I'm giving her this car at her birthday party this weekend. I'm happy that I'm able to give her a good, dependable, and safe vehicle, but a part of me is a little sad that I won't be driving it every day. I have about 5 days to find myself a 2014 Fusion that makes me happy again... Wish me luck!"

meh

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "comfortable drive"

Cons: "safety issue with throttle body"

"I bought this car used in 2011, and it had 23k miles on it....In the last 3 years, I have had to: replace the ENTIRE pulley system where the drive belt is located due to the pulleys wearing out(this was at 80k miles.) The throttle body quit working while I was driving and the car powered down at 55 mph. Had we been on the freeway, we would have had an accident. This happened with around 36k miles. The check engine light has come on several times and I've had to have repairs made. When I had the transmission serviced, the guy told me the fluid was a little low...haven't had a problem with the transmission,but with this car, you never know. Currently, the a/c is not working well. All in all, I have had to pay out more than 1000k in repairs, not including maintenance. The gas mileage is ok. It is comfortable to travel in. I would not recommend this car to anyone simply because of the safety issue with the throttle body. I look for a recall on that. We did receive a letter from Ford extending the warranty on the throttle body and a reimbursement for our expenses."

A few drawbacks

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Has not let me down yet, bought it in 2011."

Cons: "TO SMALL WINDSHIELD CONTAINER"

"In round figures I get 26 mpg all around driving and 32 on the highway. Road noise is more than I care for but I bought a small car and that comes with the program. I do have one big gripe that I discovered by accident. The darn windshield bottle is way to small. This winter (13) was very bad for slush, melting ice and other windshield miseries. I hit the washer button and nothing happened. Thought the system had frozen up, stopped at a store and bought a gallon of windshield washer, and put it it the bottle. Well, holy smokes it seemed as though I poured in only a couple of cups full and it overflowed. Had to stop another time enroute to fill the darn thing up. PHOOEY. Otherwise it is a good economy automobile. Basically just the normal upkeep items have been replaced."

Very nice car. Wish I could afford to keep it

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Reason: Lease vehicle- contract expired

Pros: "Great design, great ride"

Cons: "Heavy trunk lid."

"Think this is one of the best cars Ford has built. Transmission went after 20k miles. Complained about problem with bad shifting from beginning. But dealer couldn't replicate until it finally went. After repair it ran terrific. Very comfortable ride and great looking design."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals