2012 Ford Fusion

Based on 349 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Buy!!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Features, Price, Reliability, Value!!"

Cons: "Needs a little more pep in it's step"

"This car has been a dream to own. Very comfortable with plenty of creature features. Very attractive car with sporty looks. I love the clean, crisp styling. The SYNC system is a great option. The size/space is just right, not tooo big and not tooo small. Fresh instrument cluster. The only thing that I would change is the engine. However, as far as I am concerned if it is not a big block V-8 it is tooo small. This 4 cylinder could use a little more umph though. Averaging 24 mpg in city driving. So far only needed to change oil and tires. 65000 miles and ticking. Finally, seems to be holding its value very well. I am quite pleased with this investment."

Great Buy!!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Features, Price, Reliability, Value!!"

Cons: "Needs a little more pep in it's step"

smooth ride

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "roomy, great gas milage, smooth ride"

"just purchased a 2012 ford fusion, I have never owned a ford before but this car has everything I need, fuel economy, comfort, and style. I am 6'2" and I did not fit into other fuel efficient cars well, this has leg room for me and the passenger behind me. gets excellent gas milage"

smooth ride

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "roomy, great gas milage, smooth ride"

A few drawbacks

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Has not let me down yet, bought it in 2011."

Cons: "TO SMALL WINDSHIELD CONTAINER"

"In round figures I get 26 mpg all around driving and 32 on the highway. Road noise is more than I care for but I bought a small car and that comes with the program. I do have one big gripe that I discovered by accident. The darn windshield bottle is way to small. This winter (13) was very bad for slush, melting ice and other windshield miseries. I hit the washer button and nothing happened. Thought the system had frozen up, stopped at a store and bought a gallon of windshield washer, and put it it the bottle. Well, holy smokes it seemed as though I poured in only a couple of cups full and it overflowed. Had to stop another time enroute to fill the darn thing up. PHOOEY. Otherwise it is a good economy automobile. Basically just the normal upkeep items have been replaced."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals