2012 Ford Fusion

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Complete Surprise

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"As a fresh out of college prospective car buyer, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted: a Nissan Altima. My dad convinced me to research and test drive comparable cars, so I did. I had it down to the Altima, Malibu, and Fusion to test and I was completely blown away by the Fusion. It was such a great ride and I thought it was very impressive. I ended up getting the 2010 SEL model and I show it off to all my friends any chance I get. They always leave very impressed and I highly recommend this car to them and all."

Been a great car!

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Review on my 2010, Fusion SE, 2.5L. Now with 78,000 miles on it i am reviewing my car purchase. Overall it is a great car. I would say 7.5/10. Mixed driving MPG, or combined MPG is 27 MPG. I have hit as high as 33 MPG on a road trip from the Twin City's to St. Louis, MO. And it has been as low as 23 in the dead cold of the Minnesota winter. Here a a few things I find great about the car and a few thing I don't like about it. Pros: - Great looks inside and out! - inside controls are laid out nice and materials are above average and with real sound build quality. - Seat are comfortable - Ride is nice and soft, not sporty, but good road trip car you could drive all day in. - huge trunk Cons: - 2.5L is slow to accelerate at any speed. Might want to opt for the V6 if you can handle the MPG drop from the 4 cyl. to the 6 cyl. - Hard to see what is right behind the car. For a car this size it seems to swallow up everything that is behind it. - Had to replace one of the axel shafts on the FWD. Ford issued a TSB for this for the 2010 model year only, but no recall. That kind of hurt as it was a $800 bill to get that fixed but that has been the cars only issue in 78k. Conclusion: Overall real pleased with my choice. I think this model looks great, as I do with all 3 of the different Fusion body styles, great model DNA I would say. I have taken it on many a road trips with the family and it has never disappointed. Lots of room for both passengers and gear and very comfortable for any length of drive. The axel shaft thing was a disappointment for a car so new. My Dad has a 2011 Chev Malibu, LTZ with under 19K that has been in the shop 3 times already. So tho he has not had to pay anything out of pocket due to his warranty and mine was paid for out of pocket it still put it into perspective for me somewhat. I will keep driving this for another 3 years myself than pass it on to one of my kids. At that point The new Fusion will be at the top of the list of new cars I will check out for my next new vehicle purchase. Well done Ford."

Fusion SEL

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and comfy ride."

Cons: "No cons to date."

"Fantastic car, best mpg at 65 hiway 35.2. Plenty of power to get you out of tight spots. Fantastic sound system. Etc."

Outstanding Ford Product

By on Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Video display in dash too low"

"I have owned my car for a little over 2 years and there has been absolutely no mechanical problem with it. The Fusion is stylish, the Sync voice activated system is great for changing satellite radio and other audio selections, inside temperature control, navigation, and special services using bluetooth with your smart phone. Two other useful features are the rear facing camera with parking assist, and the radar giving you cross traffic alert for cars in your blind spot. The Fusion Hybrid has a powerful 4-cylinder engine that goes up the mountains in western North Carolina without any problem. It feels good to pass a Hummer that is struggling up the hill. Gas mileage was the primary reason I bought the car and I haven't been disappointed. Overall average of highway and city driving, considering I'm on mountain roads all the time, is 41 - 42 mpg."

GREAT SEADAN

By on Friday, November 09, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, sync is great, very quiet"

Cons: "somewhat lack of power, transmission not as smooth"

"My first new car purchace, so far very satisfied. As with some other reviews, not great visability out back window. Transmission not as smooth as I would like but not a problem. Acceleration just a tad slow but is only a 4 cylinder, good tradeoff for better gas milage. Sync is the best! Pairs to phone everytime you get in, just a button push away from phone conversation. Good for weather and traffic, can download directions from Mapquest or use voice activation from car. Very comfortable seats and steering wheel controls very convenient. Vehicle is extremly quiet for its market position."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals