2012 Ford Fusion

Based on 396 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

big waterfall noise

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Enjoyed the car only a few days. Then, heard a big water fall noise from dashboard which is very annoying. Searched online and found quite a few folks have the same problem. Ford is still struggling to find a successful fix after replacing the engine for some customers. Before you make a decision to buy a Fusion, make sure to search "fusion sloshing" in google."

Complete Surprise

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"As a fresh out of college prospective car buyer, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted: a Nissan Altima. My dad convinced me to research and test drive comparable cars, so I did. I had it down to the Altima, Malibu, and Fusion to test and I was completely blown away by the Fusion. It was such a great ride and I thought it was very impressive. I ended up getting the 2010 SEL model and I show it off to all my friends any chance I get. They always leave very impressed and I highly recommend this car to them and all."

couldnt ask for more

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "every thing is grade A+ !"

Cons: "had no dislikes they thought of everything."

"best driving best power for a 4 banger, and gets better gas milage than was even told it would get. interior is awsome. gauges are very modern. the way the car fits you, and the feel it has driving with the smooth ride and power stearing is incredible. i would put it next to toyota anyday. i was told that it got 29mpg, well mine gets 29.5 in town stop and go and 35.4 highway from little rock to memphis which has a lot of stop and go due to construction. i realy love it and my wife loves it, we are now die hard ford fans because of this car and other fords our family members have baught. we now have 3 kids and its getting a little cramped so now we are looking at the explorer. plus i was told when i was looking to trade in that the resale was slightly higher than the camry, thats always a +"

Luv it!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Fast, responsive, fun to drive"

"A footnote to my previously submitted review. I thought I was submitting a review on the Fusion SPORT model only as that is the model I own and was the model info I selected. I see when one selects to read reviews on this model, KBB lumps all Fusion models into one review category. Sorry KBB, but one cannot compare the AWD, High performance, 3.5 Liter Sport to the S, SE, SEL, or Hybrids. No offense to anyone owning those vehicles, I'm sure they are nice cars. However, the Sport is a different animal and one should be able to rate their own specific model. Non Fusion owners may get confused."

Been a great car!

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Review on my 2010, Fusion SE, 2.5L. Now with 78,000 miles on it i am reviewing my car purchase. Overall it is a great car. I would say 7.5/10. Mixed driving MPG, or combined MPG is 27 MPG. I have hit as high as 33 MPG on a road trip from the Twin City's to St. Louis, MO. And it has been as low as 23 in the dead cold of the Minnesota winter. Here a a few things I find great about the car and a few thing I don't like about it. Pros: - Great looks inside and out! - inside controls are laid out nice and materials are above average and with real sound build quality. - Seat are comfortable - Ride is nice and soft, not sporty, but good road trip car you could drive all day in. - huge trunk Cons: - 2.5L is slow to accelerate at any speed. Might want to opt for the V6 if you can handle the MPG drop from the 4 cyl. to the 6 cyl. - Hard to see what is right behind the car. For a car this size it seems to swallow up everything that is behind it. - Had to replace one of the axel shafts on the FWD. Ford issued a TSB for this for the 2010 model year only, but no recall. That kind of hurt as it was a $800 bill to get that fixed but that has been the cars only issue in 78k. Conclusion: Overall real pleased with my choice. I think this model looks great, as I do with all 3 of the different Fusion body styles, great model DNA I would say. I have taken it on many a road trips with the family and it has never disappointed. Lots of room for both passengers and gear and very comfortable for any length of drive. The axel shaft thing was a disappointment for a car so new. My Dad has a 2011 Chev Malibu, LTZ with under 19K that has been in the shop 3 times already. So tho he has not had to pay anything out of pocket due to his warranty and mine was paid for out of pocket it still put it into perspective for me somewhat. I will keep driving this for another 3 years myself than pass it on to one of my kids. At that point The new Fusion will be at the top of the list of new cars I will check out for my next new vehicle purchase. Well done Ford."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals