2012 Ford Fusion

Based on 349 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love to own and drive this car!

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "Appearance, quality, performance, handling"

Cons: "Lugs going uphill"

"Bought my 2010 Fusion Sport 3.5L in 2010 and it's one of my favorite cars ever. Aside from a loose inside mirror , the quality at delivery was first rate. I had a battery issue (repaired under warranty) but no problems since. The car, I think, has a sporty appearance (red candy metallic) and the ride and overall refinement are exceptional at this price. My wife always comments how quiet it is on the freeway--no wind noise and very little road noise. Steering is direct and has great center feel and sporty efforts. Acceleration is quick, handling is pretty good (though I think it should ride even stiffer and have less body roll for a Sport model) and it's comfortable on long trips or short jaunts. The interior materials are good quality and its roomy (I'm 6'4" tall) for a grown family of 4. Sound system is okay but then I bought it off the lot and didn't get to opt up for the premium system. My only beefs are that the car lugs going uphill (lots of hills in CA) so I use the Selectshift feature and manually downshift it, which since it works so well is fun rather than annoying. Also, the fuel economy around here at 21mpg commuting is a little disappointing. Otherwise I love this car and look forward to driving it every day. I generally don't like anyone else in the family to drive it!"

Excellent Car

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

"35000 miles and not a single problem. I get between 42 and 46 mpg. Have oil changed every 5000 miles, and other than that, haven't spent a dime on maintenance. Tires should go another 15000. Best car I have ever had. I must have gotten the good one out of the batch. I have had the bad ones before too."

We love this car

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "responsive driving, comfortable quiet cabin, comfortable seats front and back. lots of trunk space"

Cons: "a little hard to look out the back window for backing. recommend getting the rear camera option."

"We shopped for a while before deciding to purchase the Ford Fusion. The gas mileage has be great. We have taken a few extended trips and the car is very comfortable and did not fatigue the driver or passenger. Very quit cabin and comfortable seats. Ours is the SE with Sun and sync upgrade. Well worth the extra money especially if you have alot of music on your smart phone. I definitely recommend this car."

30,000 miles and going strong Fusion Hybrid

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "All the technology and it's fun to drive"

"We've been driving the car since the summer of '09 and now have 30,000 miles on it. It's been averaging 39 mpg combined highway and city driving. Our favorite feature is Sync - it's tremendous! I also love the standard, 3 prong 110 volt outlet. All cars should have them. I'd definitely buy this car again. No mechanical or electrical issues."

big waterfall noise

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Enjoyed the car only a few days. Then, heard a big water fall noise from dashboard which is very annoying. Searched online and found quite a few folks have the same problem. Ford is still struggling to find a successful fix after replacing the engine for some customers. Before you make a decision to buy a Fusion, make sure to search "fusion sloshing" in google."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals