2011 Ford Fusion

Based on 419 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Perfect For My Needs

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "Sport veersion retained hyd. assist power steering"

Cons: "Heater controls are mounted too low in the dash"

"After driving Subarus for decades, I had to change to another AWD. I refuse to own CVT types so Subaru was ruled out last purchase. Due to Location AWD is a prerequisite. The Fusion AWD is every bit as good as Subaru and has a 6-speed gear-type transmission. The wheel wells are sealed better than the subi to keep salt and corrosion away from other parts of the undercarriage. MPG is comparable as is performance."

Piece of junk

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "Gets good gas mileage between 68-75mph"

Cons: "drive train is total junk - falling apart"

"The drivetrain is junk. It vibrates at all speeds. It's not my tires. I had them replaced with brand new Michelin tires and then took it back had them re-balanced TWICE. The CV joints get sloppy at around 35k miles and Ford refuses to replace under warranty. The car shakes and vibrates at all speeds from 35mph up to 100+mph. I'm not a big guy. Normal/athletic weight and 5'9" tall. I can't sit straight up in the seat without hitting my head on the roof!! You have to recline the seat back and drive lying down to avoid smacking your head on the roof all the time. I've had nothing but problems with this vehicle and I can say, with all certainty, that I will NEVER buy another Ford product again."

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "affordable, roomy, fun, daily traveler"

Cons: "cheap exterior plastic/paint job"

"Great car, sporty but useful and comfortable. So far, the only down fall I have seen is the exterior paint job is cheap. I had chips off paint within the first year. Overall the car has been a great investment. Drives/Rides well. Passenger and Back seats are comfortable as well. Amply leg room and trunk space. Spacious everyday car."

Reliable and strong after 70,000 miles.

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "Great handling, mileage, and quality."

Cons: "Firm ride."

"I was a bit nervous buying a hybrid, and my first Ford. I shouldn't have worried. After 70,000 miles, my decked-out Fusion has been exceptional. Not one problem, no signs of wear other than the stone chips from my highway driving. Gas mileage has been superb, low 40's in the summer and mid-to-upper thirties in the winter with snow tires. The handling is marvelous. Ride is a bit too firm with the original tires; I am trying Michelin Premiers as replacements; I hope they ride better without compromising the excellent handling."

Loved This Car!

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "All of the above."

Cons: "Really, none."

"I have had this car for 5 years and it has been a wonderful experience.I get great gas mileage, love the interior, and is super comfortable. I would recommend this car to anyone."

I Love My Fusion!

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, attractive, good fuel economy"

Cons: "Not fun to drive if you like sportier cars"

"After my lemon of a Jetta died last year, I upgraded to an SEL '12 Fusion and never looked back. It is a little more expensive than some other cars in it's class, but I say it's worth it. You get a high quality car for your money. I have steel blue model - and it's sharp-looking. The interior is spacious and comfortable. It handles and drives well. I have only had it in the shop for oil changes. I only have two real gripes about this car. It drives great for normal highway and city travel, but I prefer a sportier car, and the 2.5L doesn't impress me in that sense. I didn't have many options at the time so I took what I could. The 3 and 3.5L engine models are harder to find (sadly). So I am looking to upgrade the engine. Secondly, the Sync system can be glitchy at times and is not the most responsive. For example, sometimes the Sync USB doesn't want to work/will change to the song I want but won't play it. Other than that, they are fantastic cars."

this has been a great car

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "just all around good car"

"This car has been one of the most reliable car I have ever owned in a long time. The gas mileage is great for a six cylinder. I just love it."

Best car I ever bought

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "price,performance, and reliability"

Cons: "Front door pockets"

"no repairs and inexpensive to buy and maintain. Considered an import but after research and a test drive I chose the Fusion S. Great rebates and a further discount from the dealer sealed the deal. No charge maintenance the first 2 years. Completely satisfied with the engine and tranny. Got 37 mpg at 70 mph. Sporty handling, great composure, and adequate power."

Not a great experience.

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Pretty fun to drive when it was acting nice."

Cons: "Bad front end, calipers, axle/CV, rear defroster."

"I test drove a Fusion and I loved it. I got mine (not the one I test drove as I didn't want a moon roof) and after 600 miles I had issues with a front end vibration issue. I was in and out of dealers more than I ever wanted. I opened a case with Ford corporate....there was no resolution. Finally, after looking into the issue myself, I found a front caliper had started to seize. It was replaced under warranty...and brakes were said to be replaced and rotors resurfaced. Brake pads were, rotors were not resurfaced. Rather than go back, I decided to get performance rotors and brake pads. When I went to remove rotors, I discovered why they were not resurfaced....they were welded to the spindle in both the front and back on one side. This issue was eventually resolved with a torch and a dead blow hammer. All this and more by the time I had 3,000 miles on the vehicle. I replaced an axle at a non-Ford facility since it was bad(Ford did not acknowledge the problem). Over time, I found that the CV joint was bad on the same axle/wheel that has had the majority of issues...and that was the last straw for the vehicle...which I am now trading in. Brakes and rotors have been replaced 4 times, with wear being extremely uneven. The side that had had the seized rotor always wearing out very fast(Ford still said no problem found). Tire wear has been extremely uneven as well. I have replaced the tires 5 times (4 summer sets, 1 winter set for 2 winters) all while rotating and aligning as listed in manual. Transmission has had some issues over time, with rough shifting starting at 20,000 miles and staying pretty constant. Yet still not very smooth with normal acceleration, but just fine when accelerating very rapidly. I am on my 4th Ford blower motor in the vehicle, as they start to squeal after about 5,000 miles of driving. (I just started to ignore it after the 4th one, too much money wasted replacing them). Also, Sync is terrible at many things. Voice recognition is bad and it does not recognize what I say. Also, it constantly tells me that songs from my media are unavailable, even after a Sync reset. One other constant repair has been the rear defroster, with 3 repair jobs required, one at the beginning of each winter. The only pro I have is that despite the terrible front end vibration, the vehicle is somewhat fun to drive. I imagine that had I not received a lemon of a vehicle, I would have driven this car into the ground over many more years."

the car is an excellent appliance.

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "A competent good riding car. Not exciting."

Cons: "Interior well laid out"

"The car is the only new car I have owned that required no warrantee work. It has been in the garage only for oil changes. The appearance of the car turns me off and that is the reason I am getting ready to trade. Based on quality, it is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I commented to my wife that ford spends too much time designing trucks. I never fell in love with the appearance of the car."

nice car

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "fuel economy"

Cons: "interior dash paint"

"great fuel economy 37 mpg keep around 70mph long distance driving 27mpg city"

Overall nice ride

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "nice looking...like heated seats."

Cons: "Trunnk and hands free phone needs redesigned"

"Car looks sharp!! If you want a good trunk...this one has a lot of space...but when you unlock it, it doesn't open up at all. Without a handle or a space from popup you need to physically pull up the the trunk. Doesn't help if you have a load in your arms or the car is dirty from winter driving. The seats in front are not comfortable...no matter how high they are set it is like riding in a sports car with your knees up even with your chin. Not comfy on a road trip. Love the heated seats. The hands free is not good. People cannot hear me on the other end most times..and as far as voice recognition more often than not it dials the wrong person. Also most times the phone goes to Privacy Mode and it takes 3 or 4 tries to get your call through handsfree. I have had it in shop 3 times for this and they cannot figure it out. Bad design!"

reliable midsize sedan

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "semi reliable"

Cons: "high price not super comfortable poor resale value"

"car has had tranny problems, seems ok after 4 trip to dealership and a full tranny rebuild. radio, heat adjustments are not easily readable or operable at the lower counsel area. seats are semi comfortable. overall car is better then average sedan, but nothing to get exited about."

trouble free car

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "Should have better resale value"

"I bought this fusion for my wife in 2010. She has a history of just killing cars. This one just will not die. Except for a battery replacement no other repairs have been done. Gas mileage is pretty good and it always has been dependable. It handles well on wet or dry roads. The next car will be a Ford."

great car, 36 mpg overall

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "needs tires"

"Excellent condition. All options.Noaccidents"

Best . handling, engine & featurevperformance

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "All features tested and beneficial."

Cons: "Have no negatives"

"Aerodynamics adds to control and handling, very quiet, engine-transfer case really a craft of engineering. The best over all !"

I love the Fusion

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Great power, acceleration and performance"

"This car drives and handles beautifully, looks good and is comfortable. It has plenty of acceleration at all levels. I think it's the 6 speed transmission that always has you in a strong range. I also pull a small trailer with up to 1 ton of load, and my Fusion has the power to do so. I always recommend the Fusion when anyone asks about it."

lumbar & neck support is great, just what I need

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "lumbar & neck support, day lights, rear camera"

Cons: "No Nav"

"I am medically disabled might drive 3,000 miles a year now. I started with a Mustang, I want to end with a Mustang."

Very dependable, handsome, comfortable

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

Cons: "Rear seat doesn't warm up very well"

"Great car"

Reliable car. No issues. Just routine maintenance

By on Thursday, January 01, 2015

"Reliable car. No issues. Just routine maintenance needed for 3.5 years. V6 engine has good pick-up."

Owned for four years. Regular maintenance

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cons: "Would prefer foling rear view mirrors"

"Love this car. Has many perks of more expensive cars. Great milage per gallon. Over 60000 miles, gas milage average is 40 per gallon,summer and 37 per gallon winter. Holds road very well, very comfortable ride. Lots of leg room front and back."

One of the best vehicles we've ever owned.

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and very dependable."

Cons: "Trunk a little to small.Hard 2 get golf clubs into"

"Everything we were looking for in a used car.Have owned for over two years and has been a great car.Have only used locally and get 34 + miles a gal. in town."

Great car sporty, comfortabel and reliable

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "Great price fun to drive good looking vehicle"

"Great car low mileage single owner non smoker"

BEST CAR BETTER THAN NEW MODEL

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "V-6 3.0 FAST AND FUEL EFFICENT"

Cons: "SYNC SYSTEM"

"HAVE OWNED FORDS ALL MY LIFE (TRUCKS THAT IS) AND WHEN I STARTED COMMUTING I HAD TO GET SOMETHING EFFICENT. LOOKED AT THE 4 CYL BUT COMING FROM A 5.4 L V8 IT SEEMED LACKLUSTER. TEST DROVE THE 3.0 SEL MODEL IN TUXEDO BLACK W/BLACK LEATHER AND BLACK EVERYTHING AND FELL IN LOVE. AVG 32.5 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY AT ABOVE SPEED LIMITS (SPEED LIMIT IS 65) ABOUT 24 IN THE CITY. GREAT ALL AROUND CAR. I REPLACED THE TIRES AT 30K WITH CONTI PURE CONTACTS AND BOY OH BOY SHE HANDLES LIKE SHES ON RAILS. I JUST REPLACED THE REAR BRAKES AND WAS TOLD SHE HAS ABOUT 30K LEFT ON FRONT. 100K ON BRAKES WOW. HAD THE THROTTLE BODY REPLACED AND THE SYNC SYSTEM UPDATED. THE SYNC SYSTEM IS NOW BETTER BUT THERE IS STILL TIMES THAT IT WILL NOT RECOGNIZE COMMANDS ESPECIALLY AFTER USING MY I PHONE TO STREAM MUSIC VIA BLUETOOTH. BEEN THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED INCLUDING MY WIFES OLD CAMRY. WHEN I MILE OUT THIS CAR IT WILL BECOME A VEHICLE FOR MY KIDS TO DRIVE. I ONLY WISH THE NEW MODELS CAME WITH THE 6 CYLINDER. BUT OH WELL"

Poor night visibility

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "Inexpensive, economical, comfortable, good value"

Cons: "Poor headlights"

"This car has been wonderful, with very few exceptions. Excellent fuel economy, low-cost upkeep, comfortable to drive and ride as a passenger. Original tires are still on car with some life left. The paint is still in great condition, as is the upholstery and carpets. Mechanically, the car has been super with the exception of a drive axle CV joint which was replaced under the drive-train warranty. The only real negative concerning this vehicle is that, being an "S" model, meaning bottom of the trim line, there were no fog lamps. The regular headlights do not provide nearly enough light enough to feel comfortable driving on a dark highway. I think that if there were fog lights, this would not be a problem."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals