2010 Ford Fusion

Based on 457 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

30,000 miles and going strong Fusion Hybrid

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "All the technology and it's fun to drive"

"We've been driving the car since the summer of '09 and now have 30,000 miles on it. It's been averaging 39 mpg combined highway and city driving. Our favorite feature is Sync - it's tremendous! I also love the standard, 3 prong 110 volt outlet. All cars should have them. I'd definitely buy this car again. No mechanical or electrical issues."

Complete Surprise

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"As a fresh out of college prospective car buyer, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted: a Nissan Altima. My dad convinced me to research and test drive comparable cars, so I did. I had it down to the Altima, Malibu, and Fusion to test and I was completely blown away by the Fusion. It was such a great ride and I thought it was very impressive. I ended up getting the 2010 SEL model and I show it off to all my friends any chance I get. They always leave very impressed and I highly recommend this car to them and all."

Luv it!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Fast, responsive, fun to drive"

"A footnote to my previously submitted review. I thought I was submitting a review on the Fusion SPORT model only as that is the model I own and was the model info I selected. I see when one selects to read reviews on this model, KBB lumps all Fusion models into one review category. Sorry KBB, but one cannot compare the AWD, High performance, 3.5 Liter Sport to the S, SE, SEL, or Hybrids. No offense to anyone owning those vehicles, I'm sure they are nice cars. However, the Sport is a different animal and one should be able to rate their own specific model. Non Fusion owners may get confused."

Outstanding Ford Product

By on Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Video display in dash too low"

"I have owned my car for a little over 2 years and there has been absolutely no mechanical problem with it. The Fusion is stylish, the Sync voice activated system is great for changing satellite radio and other audio selections, inside temperature control, navigation, and special services using bluetooth with your smart phone. Two other useful features are the rear facing camera with parking assist, and the radar giving you cross traffic alert for cars in your blind spot. The Fusion Hybrid has a powerful 4-cylinder engine that goes up the mountains in western North Carolina without any problem. It feels good to pass a Hummer that is struggling up the hill. Gas mileage was the primary reason I bought the car and I haven't been disappointed. Overall average of highway and city driving, considering I'm on mountain roads all the time, is 41 - 42 mpg."

couldnt ask for more

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "every thing is grade A+ !"

Cons: "had no dislikes they thought of everything."

"best driving best power for a 4 banger, and gets better gas milage than was even told it would get. interior is awsome. gauges are very modern. the way the car fits you, and the feel it has driving with the smooth ride and power stearing is incredible. i would put it next to toyota anyday. i was told that it got 29mpg, well mine gets 29.5 in town stop and go and 35.4 highway from little rock to memphis which has a lot of stop and go due to construction. i realy love it and my wife loves it, we are now die hard ford fans because of this car and other fords our family members have baught. we now have 3 kids and its getting a little cramped so now we are looking at the explorer. plus i was told when i was looking to trade in that the resale was slightly higher than the camry, thats always a +"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals