2010 Ford Fusion

Based on 444 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

Excellent Car

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

"35000 miles and not a single problem. I get between 42 and 46 mpg. Have oil changed every 5000 miles, and other than that, haven't spent a dime on maintenance. Tires should go another 15000. Best car I have ever had. I must have gotten the good one out of the batch. I have had the bad ones before too."

We love this car

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "responsive driving, comfortable quiet cabin, comfortable seats front and back. lots of trunk space"

Cons: "a little hard to look out the back window for backing. recommend getting the rear camera option."

"We shopped for a while before deciding to purchase the Ford Fusion. The gas mileage has be great. We have taken a few extended trips and the car is very comfortable and did not fatigue the driver or passenger. Very quit cabin and comfortable seats. Ours is the SE with Sun and sync upgrade. Well worth the extra money especially if you have alot of music on your smart phone. I definitely recommend this car."

30,000 miles and going strong Fusion Hybrid

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "All the technology and it's fun to drive"

"We've been driving the car since the summer of '09 and now have 30,000 miles on it. It's been averaging 39 mpg combined highway and city driving. Our favorite feature is Sync - it's tremendous! I also love the standard, 3 prong 110 volt outlet. All cars should have them. I'd definitely buy this car again. No mechanical or electrical issues."

big waterfall noise

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Enjoyed the car only a few days. Then, heard a big water fall noise from dashboard which is very annoying. Searched online and found quite a few folks have the same problem. Ford is still struggling to find a successful fix after replacing the engine for some customers. Before you make a decision to buy a Fusion, make sure to search "fusion sloshing" in google."

Outstanding Ford Product

By on Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Video display in dash too low"

"I have owned my car for a little over 2 years and there has been absolutely no mechanical problem with it. The Fusion is stylish, the Sync voice activated system is great for changing satellite radio and other audio selections, inside temperature control, navigation, and special services using bluetooth with your smart phone. Two other useful features are the rear facing camera with parking assist, and the radar giving you cross traffic alert for cars in your blind spot. The Fusion Hybrid has a powerful 4-cylinder engine that goes up the mountains in western North Carolina without any problem. It feels good to pass a Hummer that is struggling up the hill. Gas mileage was the primary reason I bought the car and I haven't been disappointed. Overall average of highway and city driving, considering I'm on mountain roads all the time, is 41 - 42 mpg."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals