2009 Ford Fusion

Based on 882 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Purchased the car new and have no plans to sell it

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Nice Looking and very few problems in 6 years"

Cons: "some issues with the electronics.."

"This vehicle is my wife's car, however, we use it for our better car like for trips and on the weekend to go places around town since my personal vehicle is a 2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES model. Just put new tires on the Fusiion. Never had any major problems in the 6 years we've had it. The car currently looks and drives like new. I take extra care of the exterior and make sure the mechanical part is kept up-to-date, like oil changes, tire rotations, etc, etc."

Great, Reliable vehicle

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "price, reliabilty, mpg, comfort"

Cons: "Interior has some cheap parts"

"I've owned the car for 3 years. It had 59K miles when I bought it and now has 143K. I purchased it to use it for work since I was doing a lot of traveling and needed something with good gas mileage and reliability. In the time I've had it I have only done routine maintenance, which includes fluid changes regularly, a new accesory drive belt, brakes, battery, and wheel bearing. I recently had to replace the AC condensor, which was the only major thing I've had to do. Given the mileage I wasn't that upset about it. This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned, which include some higher level brands. It has the 4 cylinder which is not what I would recommend for someone who wants a lot of power, but I averaged about 29 miles per gallon over the time I've owned it. Overall, it has been a great car."

no problems so far

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"had ours since 2006 not one trip to the shop.would recommend v6 if you get one.thinking about getting 2010 model"

European handling, Japanese reliability

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"I'have had the car for more than a year now. My wife and me love this car, we live in the appalache Mountains and despite the lots of snowstorms we had this winter, we always felt safe. Good balance betwen confort/handling. Get 23 mpg for 6000 miles all the winter time 1/3 highway,2/3 city. In 30 years it's only my second brand new american car, and with this quality, Ford is going to keep me for the long run."

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"I was hit from behind at 50 miles per hour and I was at a dead stop! The bumper had to be replaced, but other than that, she held up incredibly well!! I now know how safe she is!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals