2007 Ford Fusion

Based on 866 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

I SELL THESE THINGS AND I BOUGHT ONE!

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I AM LICENSED IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE AS A MOTOR VEHICLE COMISSION SALESMAN. I AM ALSO FORD CERTIFED WORKING ON MY MASTER CERTIFICATION. AND I SELL THESE FORD FUSIONS AND OTHER NEW FORD PRODUCTS FOR FORD MOTOR COMPANY. I JUST BOUGHT ONE AND SO FAR I LIKE IT PRETTY WELL. IT IS COMFORTABLE, THE SEATS ARE VERY NICE, THE INTERIOR IS LAID OUT VERY NICELY ESPECIALLY THE SEL MODEL. AND IT HANDLES EXTREMLY WELL!! FORD DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE BRAKE SYSTEM AND SUSPENSION! THE ONLY CON IS THE LAG OR HESITATION. WHEN YOU "STEP ON IT" THE 5 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION TAKES IT TIME DROPPING INTO A LOWER GEAR, AND I HAVE DRIVEN THE 6 CYLINDER WITH THE 6 SPEED AND IT IS THE SAME WAY. I WENT WITH THE INLINE 4 CYL FOR BETTER FUEL ECONOMY BUT I HAVE AVERAGE LOW TWENTIES IN THE CITY 21-22 MPG...NOT TOO IMPRESSED WITH THE CITY GAS MILEAGE. OVERALL IT IS A MUCH BETTER BUY THAN THE ACCORD, CAMRY OR ALTIMA....ITS BETTER LOOKING, OUT PERFORMS AND YOU GET MORE CAR FOR YOUR MONEY!!!"

Best car we've ever owned

By on Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pros: "GREAT price, even base engine is fun to drive, comfy, plenty of space"

Cons: "Almost none (LATCH points for car seats not in standard place)...that's about it."

"We purchased the 2008 Fusion to 'get out' of a 1997 Ford Taurus - the infamous 'fish' car. The local dealer offered a 2008 Fusion SE with 25K miles, and quite a few extras (including the original warranty) for $12K flat; it was a previous 'program' car for a pharmaceutical firm. Since then we have put 30K miles on the car, and it has never given us any reason to regret it. We have only had two problems since purchase - a failed backup sensor (which I've NEVER had on any car so no biggie) and a messed-up battery terminal connector. Both were dirt cheap to replace. Other than the above, we are completely pleased. It is very comfortable in long drives, has more than enough HP for day to day driving, quite torquey for an I-4, and I actually get BETTER gas mileage than the sticker. (It advertises 28MPG highway...we've actually gotten 30.3 MPG.) For a 'compact' car it has a ton of room - I'm actually able to fit more in the trunk than I was able to fit in our '97 Taurus. Its reliability record doesn't hurt either. If you're on the fence about this car - don't be. A solid investment."

Excellent Car For The Money

By on Thursday, June 11, 2009

"This is our 3rd Fusion SEL (2009) - one each year and my 20th Ford from the same dealer. The car has why to many "Bells & Whisles" for me but they all were in the price and with the V-6 just in town with stop & go Traffic which is rough on gas milage I still average 19-20 MPG on a 27-29 Miles per hour. When we go to Reno (295) away and I put it on cruse control at 75 MPH I get on a round trip 29 MPG. The ride is great, do have rode noise but it's a $25,000 car and not a $40-50,000 one. Handles great and will be ready for the 2010 in a few months once the bugs are out of them. Plus my salesman with who I've been dealing with for the past 20 years is retireing in December so I need to got just one more from him as it will be our last one also at our age. Ford has a winner here and am glad to see that they put the bigger V-6 in the 2010 models. I wil admit that the resale is in the dump but it probably is on most new cars in todays economy. I hope this helps if interested in a Fusion !!!!"

Excellent car in this class.

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Good value. Holds the road real good. Good MPG."

Cons: "Engine noise under acceleration."

"Extremely satisfied with this car. Good mileage in the city, very good mpg on the highway (especially if due to traffic you have to stay around 65 mph). I'm tall, but head and legroom is totally OK. Seats are comfortable on long trips. The only, and I mean the only, negative point is the engine noise under acceleration. Once you are at cruising speed the car is nicely quiet. I don't drive as much as I used to, so I plan on keeping this vehicle for another four years."

Great value, excellent mpg, fun to drive, sporty

By on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pros: "Ambient light, roomy interior,awesome sound system"

Cons: "no stability control"

"My car was purchased used on December 21,2011 with 27,110 miles on it. Previous owner took extremely good care of it. It has all the optional equipment except leather and Sports Appearence Package. I researched what the Fusion will return for gas mileage prior to owning it. It has the Duratec 2.3 Litre engine. I have recorded the passed seventeen fill ups, driving specifically for gas mileage and it has achieved a 31 mpg city/highway average. The Ford Fusion SE is equipped very well with stardard equipment. But if you like Microsoft Sync, 8 speaker Audiophile 6 disc changer mp3 player with amplifier, ambient lighting, reverse back up sensors, power moonroof, day/night rear view mirror, and rear deck spoiler then get it loaded. You won't be disappointed!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals