2007 Ford Fusion

Based on 864 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

My car saved my life

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pros: "easy to drive"

"My father works for Ford and has for 30 years, I have owned MANY ford cars from an explorer to a fusion. In June of 2011 I was involved in a head on collision in my fusion. A drunk driver hit us going head on at freeway speeds. My car was then rear ended right after. While my car was totaled both me and my husband walked away from the crash without any broken bones. The seat belts did the most damage. People could not even tell what kind of car we had after the crash but thank God that the car did its job and kept us alive. I have a 13 year old and a 10 year old who thankfully were not in the car but the backseat was the only area of my car that looked normal."

Beats a Camry

By on Friday, January 09, 2009

"I rent cars at airports traveling most every week and my Fusion beats a Camry in comfort, styling, and handling. Have V-6 with leather interior and satellite radio. Seats are extremely comfortable. Car is peppy and handles well with moderate steering force and feedback. Has 6-speed automatic and averages 24 MPG in mixed freeway and city driving. Will easily get 30MPG in all highway at 70MPH. Get the leather, get the V-6, and get the satellite radio -- all great. No problems with this car. Can't beat it for $20 grand. No problems with quality at all! Only downside -- no traction control, no stability control, no compass, no outside temp gage."

Great Value

By on Friday, March 20, 2009

"I've been driving Honda, Toyota for many years. Since Ford's quality has improved substantially, I decided to seriously look at and drive the 09 Fusion. I was very impressed and bought the SEL with a V6 and 6-speed auto., 18" wheels, Sport Tuned Suspension, and an Audiophile Sound System and SYNC. After driving this car for seven weeks, I believe this is a very nice car and a great value! The engine has a soft healthy growl, and is a nice compromise between performance and getting decent MPG. I have been averaging 22. The 6-speed auto is excellent and it's smooth as silk. The Fusion feels very solid and the steering is very responsive. The stereo sounds excellent when playing the 6-CD player, or IPOD (stored and USB connection in center consule), or Satelite Radio. SYNC makes it all easy including phone calls. The driver's seat is very comfortable even after a 9 hour trip up the coast. I find myself looking for reasons to get in my Fusion and go places. It's fun to drive and I would recommend driving one."

most reliable car from Ford..EVER!!

By on Sunday, November 02, 2008

"I purchased a 2006 Fusion SE (4cyl) for my wife about 4 months ago. We did our homework prior to buying this car. We were looking for a Camry or Accord, and this car was considered to be as reliable and econonmical. Well, the reviews weren't wrong. There's a very good reason that this car was Motor Trend's Top Pick for 2006, this car is awesome!!! The gas mileage is Phenominal for a mid sized car. we live in Arkansas with rolling hills, and this car still averages 27 mpg all day long. I have gotten as much as 38 mpg on the highway going to Little Rock. Car handles better than I expected. Very nice body lines. Steering wheel controls are great, what you'd expect on a higher end model of vegicle. the 4 cylinder's engine does have a little more noise than usual, however the sacrifice for the mileage is well worth it. The car is quiet at highway speeds, only gets a little noisy under moderate acceleration, which by the way is suprisingly respomsive for a 4 cylinder. Will probably consider the V6 next time only for a slight improvement on refinement. I WILL buy another Fusion in the future. If you like Camry's and Accords, and have come to rely on there expectation for reliability, performance and value, you owe it to yourself to test drive one of these cars for a day or two, you'll be sold!! we did have a slight problem about 2 months after ownership (25K miles..we bought ours used) with the ignition key not wanting to come out. Ford fixed in about 3 hrs and was covered under warranty and recall. TSB switch. (you can get the key out by disconnecting the negative battery cable if your in a crunch between getting Ford to fix) Thanks for reading our review."

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pros: "Gas milage - sound system - rommy"

Cons: "Dash quality"

"I've owned the car for 2 years now. It had 128K miles when I bought it and now has over 147K!! In the time I've had it I have only done routine maintenance, which includes fluid changes regularly. The only major thing I've had to do was replacing the thermostat (30$). Given the mileage I was expecting more but no...It is a FORD!!! This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Mine has the 4 cylinder with manual transmission (very smooth) which I would not recommend for someone who wants a lot of power, but I averaged about 32 miles per gallon over the time I've owned it. Overall, it has been a great great car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals