2007 Ford Fusion

Based on 864 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Black 2006 SEL I4 Automatic

By on Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Got zero % financing on my 06 SEL. I use as daily commuter, 70 miles per day. 62k miles so far. Black on Black w/leather. No spoiler or moonroof. Pros - Great overall gas mileage, 27 mpg, 29 highway at 75-80 mph no BS. Car has performed perfectly, handles well and has plenty of power for commuting. No mechanical issues to date. 6 Disc Audiofile stereo plays MP-3 discs and sounds great. AC & Heat are good. Heated mirrors work well in ice conditions. Handles well at higher speeds. Great trunk space. Interior is comfortable for passengers. 2006-2009 styling is better than 2010 IMHO Excellent build quality. Cons - Re-sale value is terrible, paid $23k and is now worth $9k. BUT you can get a great deal on a used one. My loss is your gain. Steering radius not sufficient for easy manuevers. The I4/Auto tranny config leaves a little to be desired when carrying three passengers up long hills. The L-D tranny selector leaves you powerless to control torque in these situations as auto/downshifting is too frequent. Manual 5 speed would alleviate this problem. The Black exterior is is challenging to keep clean and the paint scratches easily. It looks great when cleaned and polished but hard to keep that way. All in all a very good performing car that has served me well. I fully expect to get over 100k miles out of it before I give it to my daughter as her first car. If you keep your eyes open you can get great financing but be prepared for a quick dropoff on re-sale/trade in value. FYI- These are "American" cars built in Mexico."

saved my life

By on Friday, July 10, 2009

"i only bought my fusion 3 mos ago, i loved that car. last week i had an accident and totaled the car. i walked away from the accident with only 2 bruises, to look at the car i shouldn't have walked away at all! this car did what it was supposed to do in an accident and it saved my life!"

2006 fusion sel 4 cyl

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I have had this car for about 6 months now, I bought it used from a dealer. It is a super sharp looking car, and does drive nice. HOWEVER, It didn't even cross my mind as to check and see if it had TRACTION CONTROL OR ANTI LOCK BRAKES, as ALL of my last 5 cars have all had these. I can't believe FORD DID NOT make those standard on this car. I am telling you, DO NOT buy this car without it. It drives great, but I have almost gotten into SEVERAL ACCIDENTS because the cars brakes just lock and the car slides on wet pavement like it was ice, also slips on leaf covered streets as well. Love the car, but don't feel safe in the rain, snow or debris. SPEND THE MONEY AND GET ABS AND TC."

Impulse Buy

By on Saturday, July 18, 2009

"This vehicle was an impulse buy for me and I have yet to regret it. I have owned it since 51 miles old and absolutely love it. If you want a mid sized sedan with great fuel mileage and sport handling, this is the car you want. 2 years in and still not one single problem even after going nearly 10,000 miles between oil changes (ford now recommends 7500 miles between changes)."

Ford sets the new benchmark

By on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"Bought the 3.0 se v6 brandnew. My wife really wanted it, but I was verry skeptical with it being a ford. HOWEVER within 2 weeks of ownership I was won over. The car now has 52,000 miles and it is like it's still new. The 3.o litter has alot of omph, I did put in a K&N filter and a Jet performance mass airflow sensor in it which gave me 28-30 mpg on my daily commute of 80 mile roundtrip daily. The parts also gave alot more throttle response, and a mean engine growl at w.o.t. The next car will be a 2011 Fusion sport awd. If you are thinking about a fusion BUY IT! You should even compare it with euro cars, you'll be shoked how it stacks up against a BMW 325i."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals