2006 Ford Fusion

Based on 861 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

solid good running car!

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "comfy interior, cushy ride, handles good."

Cons: "needs a little more headroom in the drivers door w"

"the only thing i dont like is the hight of the top of the door opening. i keep hitting my head when i get in.also sets low to the ground but this probably enables it to handle good."

Great value vehicle

By on Sunday, March 08, 2015

"Vehicle meets all my needs. I have the SE model with a lower set of options. Initial price, fuel economy, reliability, comfort and resale value have proven this to be a great value. Minimal costs to maintain over the 8 years of ownership."

Terrible

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cons: "no factory mp3"

"Would not recommend. Overall design and quality is very poor. Turn radius is also very under par. Not very good on gas. Gutless."

Love this car

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "Really fun to drive Looks Great"

Cons: "Entry way"

"The only draw back to this car is getting in and out of it. I am a 6 ft. 200 lbs. but after I'm in it's nothing but fun. Looks good and runs great. It is also a well balanced vehicle."

Great, reliable vehicle, excellent value!

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "Reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "No light in rear seat"

"I have owned my 2007 Fusion since it was new. It has been such a great car. It has made me a Ford fan. Other than brakes and tires, no surprise expenses or problems. Safety repairs are now being required.(at 142K not bad) I am hoping to drive this car over 200,000 miles."

Purchased the car new and have no plans to sell it

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Nice Looking and very few problems in 6 years"

Cons: "some issues with the electronics.."

"This vehicle is my wife's car, however, we use it for our better car like for trips and on the weekend to go places around town since my personal vehicle is a 2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES model. Just put new tires on the Fusiion. Never had any major problems in the 6 years we've had it. The car currently looks and drives like new. I take extra care of the exterior and make sure the mechanical part is kept up-to-date, like oil changes, tire rotations, etc, etc."

Awesome car! Worth every penny!

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"I am happy and pleased to be driving this 2007 Ford Fusion SE. It has NEVER left me stranded once! I never had any major repairs done except for preventative recommended maintenance. Honestly, it's a great car to buy for the value it holds and the reliability it provides. I never really liked Ford before, but now I would definitely buy another. Give this one a shot, you won't regret it!"

Good car, bad gas mileage

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"I have had this car for 2 years now. Overall it is a good car. It is attractive looking inside and out. I major complaint is the gas mileage...it is BAD. Not at all happy with that. The radio sounds good and most everything else is nice. I would buy a newer one but with the Eco Friendly."

Love this car@

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

"I've had this car for 7 years, bought brand new. Best car, love it! Awesome on gas, comfortable, reliable, great value."

great all around car

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "great all around car & fun to drive"

"great car period"

very average

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pros: "Got it cheap"

Cons: "Poor design"

"Too many service issues. Lost Air conditioning (bad switch) and they wanted $900 for repairs. Said they would have to take the dash board out to get at it and wish the engineers and designers would make a car that was easier to repair. Happened at the 50,000 mile mark."

I LOVE MY FUSION

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Pros: "Great car to have"

Cons: "no cons :)"

MAMA'S BABY <3

"I bought my 2009 SEL ford fusion fresh out the lot after loosing my 2006 Fusion in an accident :( . This car has been the most reliable transportation. I have close to 70,000 miles on it and have not had any issues with it. All I have had to change on this baby are the brakes just recently and an A/C hose that I broke while driving a little out of line. For the driving I put it through at times, this car has done me good...."

MAMA'S BABY <3

great reliable car, 145,000 miles,

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "fuel economy, looks, fun with the 5 speed"

Cons: "not a very fast car some engine noise in the cabin"

"I bought the car with 90,000 miles on it as a commuter car about two years ago. I haven't had any major issues with it. I replaced the clutch pedal assy, a left front hub and bearing and I have done the brakes on it twice. the car treats me well and I treat it well. it is on the same platform as the mazda 6. I love this car. not the quickest car with the 2.3L 4cylinder (160 HP) but I do get between 24 and 27 mpg in stop and go traveling 80 miles per day."

Love this car!

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

"We love this car, it has great get up and go. It drives beautifully, and I love all the perks!"

Love this car!!!! Want a little bigger car inside

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Marvelous car-- great gas mileage -- no complaints"

Cons: "Need more passenger room--front seat"

"Really love this car. So far has been very very dependable. Gets great gas mileage. Perfect for me but have very large family member and need a little more space inside. Need larger car to carry wheelchair for family member. Would not even consider getting rid of this car except for reason stated above and the fact that it is getting more miles on it than I like to have. Would recommend a Ford Fusion any day of the week."

Love this car

By on Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pros: "Body styling, interior, easy to drive"

Cons: "This one had a heater core go bad (RARE)"

"Love the car, always have. Bought it brand new on the showroom floor. I may keep it and sell the new one I bought instead. I do NOT like the NEW Fusion body style at all. They ruined the aesthetics of the car. This original body style is by far the best, and it's the only reason I didn't buy a new Fusion when it hit 100k miles. Now it's got 125k on it and I got nervous so I bought another car, but I think I should just keep this one."

The worst car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Nice interior, roomy"

Cons: "Engine problems, stereo problems,"

"Bought this car a few years ago to drive to work just a few miles away. I wanted to drive it to make sure it would be a good fit for my son who would be driving soon. I have had nothing but trouble with the engine and transmission since I bought it. I have put over $5000 worth of work into it and still having problems with it. I am trading it in on something else that is more dependable for my son. Will never buy another one!"

One of the best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "roomy"

Cons: "cup holder not in a good spot."

"Bought this car 8yrs ago for gas mileage reasons. After just a month we realized this was the best thing we did. It not only had good gas mileage, it was roomy. Most cars we looked at didn't have the leg room in the back seat. My son is 6ft 5in tall and he was comfortable sitting back there. when my sister was looking for a car for her family I had her look at mine and she bought one too. Both of ours are reliable I have 224,000 miles on it and it is still running strong."

Love my Fusion!

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

"My Fusion is the first car I bought for myself and by myself. I love everything about it. It's comfortable, drives, steers, and parks easily. I've driven it for 5 years and only had to replace the battery and tires. It is very reliable, which is important to me as a single lady. I plan to drive it at least another 4 year. I wish it were a little more fuel efficient, but an average of 25 mph isn't bad for a combination of city and highway driving."

7 Years and still a proud Ford Fusion owner

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "A Very Good and Solid Vehicle - No Regrets"

Cons: "Noisy, both engine and road noise"

Still Looking Great 7 Years Later

"I bought my Fusion SEL new in 2007, special order with 4 Cylinder and 5 speed transmission. I have 91,000 miles on it and had only two problems with it. The CD player would not eject the CD (fixed by cycling the power to the unit) and the on board computer had to be reprogrammed. Otherwise, this has been a super car. Engine noise and road noise are the two areas Ford could improve on, even the 2014 models are a bit noisy. The 5 speed works well with the 2.3 Liter engine. Very comfortable leather seats, lots of room, and nice styling are what initially attracted my attention to the Fusion."

Still Looking Great 7 Years Later

Never, ever, will I ever again own a Ford

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "smooth ride when it runs"

Cons: "motor blew at 50k, transmission at 61k."

"I bought my Fusion new in 2008 and have had nothing but problems the entire time. When I first bought it, there were issues with the transmission. It would be sluggish to change gears and would jerk a little when shifting. I took it to many different mechanics who all said there was nothing wrong with it, all because the computer wasn't showing any codes. Then at 55,000 miles, 5,000 miles out of warranty, the engine blew. I received no help from Ford other than an offer to pay the $40 tow bill to the dealer to have a $5000 motor put back in because, oops you're out of luck there's no warranty now. Then 1 year later at 61,000 the transmission has failed in the car. So now, I have a very expensive lawn ornament I am still paying payments on. I'll try to find some positives with this car. Hmm, when it does drive it has a very smooth ride and the stereo is great. The gas mileage is not as good as everyone says it is. It's better than what you'll get with a v6 or v8 car, but compared to other 4 cylinders its not that impressive. So, to sum up. Never, ever, ever, ever again buying another Ford. I will walk or ride a horse first."

Perfect for anyone!

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, Safe, Great Gas Mileage, Smooth Ride"

Cons: "2007- Interior Handles faulty (common issue)"

"I owned a brand new 2007 Ford Fusion 4 cylinder and had it until it had 42,000 miles. In July 2012 I got in an extremely terrible accident with a car that ran a red light and it was completely totalled. However, I found the airbags worked and I walked away with a sprained ankle and some minor airbag burns. In the 5 years I had the car I only had to replace the drivers side interior handle. I took it in for regular oil changes (every 3000-5000 miles) and replaced the tires right before the accident. I loved it! Enough room in the trunk to fit 2 maybe 3 bodies, my 6 ft friend could sit in the backseat without me having to move my seat forward, I got great gas mileage. When looking for a new car I opted for a 2009 Ford Fusion SE V6 with blue tooth capabilities, steering wheel radio control, and electronic mileage and gas gauge. Again, I love it! I found that the V6 has a much smoother ride and after 2 years still occasionally find my self accidentally speeding. I'm pushing 95,000 miles and haven't had to do anything but replace the tires. This is a great family vehicle (I have 3 girls under 7 years old) and great gas mileage (with a 90 mile commute total daily). I would recommend, and I have recommended, to anyone!"

Ford Fusion

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

"Fast car. Mileage is currently over 34mpg via country roads, small highways. Paint is defective, very strange pattern only on the driver's side door. Ford would not compensate me for this defect."

In many ways this has been a great car

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value"

Cons: "Wish the gear selection indicator was also on dash"

"Driver's seat is exceptionally comfortable for me. Sport tuned suspension makes it more fun to drive than most vehicles. Power train, steering and suspension are excellent. Body is average quality but this car has been extremely reliable and a joy to drive."

Buying another

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Great car"

Cons: "No cancel on the cruise (I had to put something)"

"Mine was totaled. I'm buying another."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals