2006 Ford Fusion

Based on 846 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Love this car

By on Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pros: "Body styling, interior, easy to drive"

Cons: "This one had a heater core go bad (RARE)"

"Love the car, always have. Bought it brand new on the showroom floor. I may keep it and sell the new one I bought instead. I do NOT like the NEW Fusion body style at all. They ruined the aesthetics of the car. This original body style is by far the best, and it's the only reason I didn't buy a new Fusion when it hit 100k miles. Now it's got 125k on it and I got nervous so I bought another car, but I think I should just keep this one."

The worst car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Nice interior, roomy"

Cons: "Engine problems, stereo problems,"

"Bought this car a few years ago to drive to work just a few miles away. I wanted to drive it to make sure it would be a good fit for my son who would be driving soon. I have had nothing but trouble with the engine and transmission since I bought it. I have put over $5000 worth of work into it and still having problems with it. I am trading it in on something else that is more dependable for my son. Will never buy another one!"

One of the best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "roomy"

Cons: "cup holder not in a good spot."

"Bought this car 8yrs ago for gas mileage reasons. After just a month we realized this was the best thing we did. It not only had good gas mileage, it was roomy. Most cars we looked at didn't have the leg room in the back seat. My son is 6ft 5in tall and he was comfortable sitting back there. when my sister was looking for a car for her family I had her look at mine and she bought one too. Both of ours are reliable I have 224,000 miles on it and it is still running strong."

Love my Fusion!

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

"My Fusion is the first car I bought for myself and by myself. I love everything about it. It's comfortable, drives, steers, and parks easily. I've driven it for 5 years and only had to replace the battery and tires. It is very reliable, which is important to me as a single lady. I plan to drive it at least another 4 year. I wish it were a little more fuel efficient, but an average of 25 mph isn't bad for a combination of city and highway driving."

7 Years and still a proud Ford Fusion owner

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "A Very Good and Solid Vehicle - No Regrets"

Cons: "Noisy, both engine and road noise"

Still Looking Great 7 Years Later

"I bought my Fusion SEL new in 2007, special order with 4 Cylinder and 5 speed transmission. I have 91,000 miles on it and had only two problems with it. The CD player would not eject the CD (fixed by cycling the power to the unit) and the on board computer had to be reprogrammed. Otherwise, this has been a super car. Engine noise and road noise are the two areas Ford could improve on, even the 2014 models are a bit noisy. The 5 speed works well with the 2.3 Liter engine. Very comfortable leather seats, lots of room, and nice styling are what initially attracted my attention to the Fusion."

Still Looking Great 7 Years Later

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion near Honolulu. See local deals