2013 Ford Fusion Energi

9.4

Based on 29 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Hope it doesn't Break

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pros: "Carpool Sticker, Comfort, cheap on gas"

Cons: "Impossible to repair"

"I have a 2014 Fusion Energi, it was a great car until it wasn't any more. It just stopped working about a month ago and the dealer is still trying to figure out why it won't start. They have been replacing parts but still have no clue what to do to fix the problem. Up until I had the electronic failure I thought the car was great. I'm just hoping that I get it back before its another year older!"

Almost a great car

By on Friday, April 29, 2016

Pros: "Energy efficiency, quiet, styling & handling"

Cons: "Defrosting capability, recalls, rattles/squeaks"

"Love the gas efficiency, the quiet and the way the car looks and handles. We're nearing the end of our 3-yr lease and will not be purchasing the car due to the many rattles emerging and the lousy defrosting capabilities (and we're not even in a cold climate). Additionally, we can't keep up with the many recalls we've had on the car. We were very impressed with Ford with this car but think they have a way to go to beat the longevity of more upscale cars."

Happy With This Car

By on Monday, April 25, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, efficient, luxurious"

Cons: "Small trunk, short range in electric only mode"

"I have owned a 2014 Ford Fusion for almost 2 years now and use this car mostly for commuting. It's a win win to me because I get great efficiency and it is nice inside and out as well as smooth and quiet. I still really enjoy this car. My previous car was a BMW and I have had other luxury cars prior to that and this car does not feel like a step down to me."

Very surprised!

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

Pros: "MPGE! Comfort, sound system (Titanium), visibility"

Cons: "Cost"

"I was skeptical of the 100 Mpge rating seen on the sticker, but the car seemed to fit our lifestyle to a tee. In the manual it says not to bother tracking mileage until you reach about 2000 miles. Who would buy a plug-in hybrid and wait that long? So far, we are realizing an overall average of 60.15 mpge! Before you draw any conclusions I will detail our 2000 miles. The first 3 fill-ups were after significant (200-300 mile) road trips at 60-75 mph. 1st there was the road trip home after the purchase - 45.3 mpge. The road trip to see friends - 38 mpge. The road trip to see family (about 30% commute miles on this fill-up) - 53.17 mpge. This last tank of fuel has been all commute miles and running around town. I would estimate that we have about 5% hwy driving on this tank. We are getting 98.71 mpge! To put that in perspective; We have about 1/3 tank of gas remaining (14 gallon tank) and we have driven 899 miles on 2/3 of a tank of gas, or approximately 9 gallons. AMAZING! We elected to hold out for the Titanium trim and I have no regrets about that at all. I would personally beware of any salesman trying to sell a fully loaded SE trim instead of the Titanium. There is a big difference that you have to experience for yourself. With that said, the car is very comfortable and easy to drive. The safety features are easy to get used to; Adaptive Cruise, Lane Keeping, etc. Looks-Well, lets just say that I don't believe there is a better looking plug-in hybrid out there. Sorry Prius guys, but your little elongated VW Bug looks like a cookie cutter compared to the style of the Fusion. Charging is simple and doesn't take as long as mentioned by Ford. With the supplied 120v charger, you can go from 0 to full charge in about 5 hrs. It would be nice to have 2 chargers, but they're too expensive for me. I do not have time to write anymore, but if you are on the fence about one of these cars it is worth it to consider it in the Titanium trim."

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pros: "Mileage! Plug-in, Handling, best engine power"

Cons: "Might not be worth extra dough without discount"

"I just purchased a 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium. I love it already and have only been driving it for a couple days. I haven't charged it yet, but I got 51.9 MPG on the way to work today (Houston City streets mostly, some highway). We have a deal with the energy company that supplies our house for free energy from 10 PM to 8 AM, which is plenty of time to charge the Energi, and it'll all be for free! The car rides really nice, and handles quite well. I am coming from a Genesis Coupe, which I had for 1.5 years and the car had excellent handling, and I must say it is quite a comparable experience in the Fusion. I did have one issue with the Bluetooth audio stream skipping while the car is parked. When the vehicle is moving, it doesn't seem to have any issues. I am using a Galaxy Note 3. I will need to get this one issue figured out. The price is quite high on 2014 models right now. I was able to pick up a 2013 version, which is identical to the 2014, but I was able to get about a 8k discount from the MSRP. Basically I got a Energi Titanium edition for less than a Hybrid Titanium without the Energi component. If I had to pay full price for the 2014 Energi, I think I would have gone for the regular Fusion Hybrid instead. I am really enjoying this car and would recommend it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Fusion Energi near Honolulu. See local deals