2004 Ford Freestar Passenger

7.4

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2004 - 2007 models.

7.6/10

Horrible Van

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"This van has been a lemon since I have gotten it. The front wheel hub/bearings started squealing and had to get them replaced $750. Some of the vans had a recall for them, but not mine. I have also had major problems with the Rear AC blowing hot air. I had it in 3 times while under warranty and they never fixed the problem. Since then I have found out from another dealer that the front AC controls need replaced $400. I had some other AC problems while under warranty, but they were fixed. Road noise is pretty bad. I even bought the good tires that are suppose to help with road noise and they didn't help. It is hard to carry on a conversation from the front to the third row because of noise. It has served us well and is still working though. This was the first brand new vechicle we owned. It will be the last vehicle I buy from Ford. I always bought GM vehicles before and had great luck with them. If you can get a carfax report I would before buying one of these."

great van

By on Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"bought this van 3.5 yrs. ago and has always gone thru inspection without needing anything..my kids love the dual sliders(my other van didn't have duals)the only draw back is it's only got an am/fm stereo...but i bought it because it had alot of safety features like all the airbags (6) , car alarm..the radio i can live with but my kids i can't replace...would buy another one ..and recommend them.."

Great Van!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, comfort, fun to drive, lots of room!"

Cons: "Back bench seat could be more comfortable."

"We purchased this van used at a dealership with 12,000 miles on it. It has never been in the shop for any type of repair. It has been the most reliable auto we have ever owned. We owned a Dodge Carivan before this and no comparison...the Ford is much better quality and comfort! We love the sto'n go rear seat. Also, the DVD system is fantastic and a must for those long drives! Great van!"

would buy again

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"bought this van new in 2005 and have almost 160,000 miles on it. We have only done regular maintenance on it. It has been in an accident was hit on the side but that was 3 yrs ago. Would easily buy this van again. Couldnt ask fo better performance with no repairs."

Sold me on minivans

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"I bought this vehicle used and am I ever glad I did. It has been used to haul, for vacations and for carrying 7 people. Performed great each time. I was not too sure about a minivan but am now glad that I did and my next car will be one also."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Freestar Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals