2005 Ford Freestar Cargo

7.4

Based on 318 Ratings for the 2004 - 2007 models.

7.6/10

Excellent Value

By on Monday, March 09, 2009

"I love this minivan. I have owned it for 4 years and purchased it new because it was much less expensive than the Odyssey or Sienna. Only maintenance has been regular oil changes, a new battery this year and new tires. It is an excellent trip vehicle and comfortable for my 6'2" frame."

Lovin' It

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"Never wanted a minivan but with four kids I changed my mind. I'm far from the soccer mom style but loved my van. It looked good and drove excellent. Many compliments on it. I had to bring into the shop one time because of an axal issue that was fixed within 48 hours. Even at 75000 it drives smooth and not a sound from the engine!"

Good overall

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"This is my present company car. I have had it for 20 months and have about 70.000 miles on it. While not perfect it has been very dependable. I carry about 700 Lbs of parts and tools and the van has never been to the shop for a repair. No brakes, tune-ups or anything else. Just tires and oil changes. Ride is great and seats are pretty good. Lots of space and handles pretty well for a minivan. Engine is a little noisy and harsh under acceleration. It sounds as if something is rattling but it does have adequate power. Mileage is OK 17-18 in mostly highway with a best of 22 mpg on road trips. The transmition shifts well and with snow tires it is one of the best 2wd car I have ever had in the snow. This was my twentieth new car and I have driven almost a million miles and consider this a pretty good car. Nothing to get excited about but does the job. Its not an Odyssey or Sienna but used it’s a good buy."

Good Value

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"I've put 97K on this SEL Freestar van in the past two years and have had no major problems. (brake rotors and air compressor)."

Great lasting mini Van with 175,000 miles

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Better than other mini vans on the market overall"

Cons: "Value seems to drop a lot more rapidly than cars"

"Overall the van does really good. Never seem to have problems with it. Would choose this mini van again over others out there."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Freestar Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals