2014 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,295 - $16,748.

10/7.0

7.3

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.5/10
    7.4/10
    7.6/10
    7.6/10

Great car great price

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "great value, many features"

Cons: "Sync system aggravating, USB port in console"

"I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Focus SE with the following options: SE appearance package and the power moonroof. I haven't owned my 2014 Focus for long, but i'm really impressed with what I got for the price. The driving/steering system is absolutely amazing, and this car drives better than any other car that I've ever owned. The car comes standard with many options, and the appearance package added such things as fog lights, ambient interior lights, sirius radio, leather trimmed seats, 6 speed power shift automatic transmission, power mirrors, 17" wheels, and a six way power driver's seat. My only complaints are that the Sync system is a bit flawed. The voice recognition isn't the best, and if the system doesn't understand my command, it sometimes goes on a bit of a lengthy rant and recites every command one could possibly make. The power shift automatic transmission shifts a bit roughly through the first three gears, but I've read that it takes time for the system to synchronize and shift smoothly. If I remember, I will return and make additional comments regarding this. Lastly, there's only one small console in between the two front seats, and for some reason this is where they put the USB and auxiliary ports. Overall I feel that I got a great car for a great price. I couldn't refuse the offer as it was $20.5k @ 1.9% interest. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and I will definitely shop Ford in the future."

Just Love The Ford Focus

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "fund to drive, great price, high quality"

"I bought the 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback, it's indeed a great car, easy to control, and made with the high quality, there is no issue. Just love to drive it out.Comparing to the Toyota/Honda, I didn't see any reason to switch to them, toyota/honda just provides the higher price and with lower quality on the car itself. Japanese spend the time on ads, nothings else."

Love this car!!

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "handling, handling, comfort, mpg,price"

Cons: "too many buttons/busy radio controls"

"Rented a 2012 Focus a couple of years ago and was so impressed with the way it handled, I knew it would be a strong contender for my next car purchase. Fast forward to this year when thinking about replacing my car, I priced out the SE Focus with a manual transmission and realized with the savings in gas $$, the new car would only cost me about $50 per month. I do a lot of highway driving, sharing the road with semis, and the Focus makes the driving fun. It just handles the road so well and feels stable in high winds & on wet roads. Can't say enough positive about what it is like to drive it. Never do I feel like I'm driving a cheap car when I'm in it, even though it's the least expensive new car I've ever bought, going back about 20 years. Didn't rate on reliability as I've only had it a couple of months."

This is a great car, better than my last Toyota

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"This car handles like a European sports car, handles, like a sports car, and is made from all high-quality parts, this could easily rival Audi quality at a Ford price. Only complaint is the sometimes jerky transmission, which may be because it is not truly an automatic transmission, it is an automatic manual transmission, which does shift harder, but achieves better fuel economy."

economical vehicle

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "economical"

Cons: "front leg room"

"air conditioning is very weak. automatic transmission stutters when shifting. have been told this is called 'trailer hitching' and is common for this vehicle. very annoying."