2014 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,363 - $16,818.

10/7.0

7.3

Based on 325 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    7.4/10
    7.6/10
    7.6/10

Great car great price

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "great value, many features"

Cons: "Sync system aggravating, USB port in console"

"I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Focus SE with the following options: SE appearance package and the power moonroof. I haven't owned my 2014 Focus for long, but i'm really impressed with what I got for the price. The driving/steering system is absolutely amazing, and this car drives better than any other car that I've ever owned. The car comes standard with many options, and the appearance package added such things as fog lights, ambient interior lights, sirius radio, leather trimmed seats, 6 speed power shift automatic transmission, power mirrors, 17" wheels, and a six way power driver's seat. My only complaints are that the Sync system is a bit flawed. The voice recognition isn't the best, and if the system doesn't understand my command, it sometimes goes on a bit of a lengthy rant and recites every command one could possibly make. The power shift automatic transmission shifts a bit roughly through the first three gears, but I've read that it takes time for the system to synchronize and shift smoothly. If I remember, I will return and make additional comments regarding this. Lastly, there's only one small console in between the two front seats, and for some reason this is where they put the USB and auxiliary ports. Overall I feel that I got a great car for a great price. I couldn't refuse the offer as it was $20.5k @ 1.9% interest. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and I will definitely shop Ford in the future."

Great fun car

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage,fun to drive"

Cons: "Wish console area a little roomier"

"Bought it used when 1year old.was a little hesitent with cargo area being smaller then my escape,but after getting use to it,love,love,love,the gas mileage.people complain about trany,but it's Eco boost,get use to it.have had no problems at all,going on 2 years"

This is a great car, better than my last Toyota

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"This car handles like a European sports car, handles, like a sports car, and is made from all high-quality parts, this could easily rival Audi quality at a Ford price. Only complaint is the sometimes jerky transmission, which may be because it is not truly an automatic transmission, it is an automatic manual transmission, which does shift harder, but achieves better fuel economy."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "No resting place for my elbows"

"I have never owned a compact car in my life so I decided to check one out, why not. I checked out a 2014 Ford Focus ST and man I feel in love with this car the moment I took it on a test drive. This little car is fast and handles really good, so I bought it. Now with over 15k miles on it and 8 months I still love this car. The MPGs are great, I get around 32 on the highway and 27 city. I always drive it on sport mode because it's more fun to drive that way. Bottom line, I am not disappointed with this car at all."

Great Car But Don't Get SYNCed out.

By on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pros: "MPG"

Cons: "SYNC"

"The car drives great and is great in the gas mileage (30mpg). However if you are looking at this car I wouldn't advise buying the touchscreen (SYNC) add on. The SYNC system has given me nothing but problems in my Focus. Ford says they are working on the issue with SYNC but the last update helped very little."