2013 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,415 - $15,936.

10/7.1

7.3

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.5/10
    7.4/10
    7.6/10
    7.6/10

Excellent gas mileage at 33mpg so far

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Great in all aspects as far as I am concerned!"

Cons: "None!"

"I have not owned a Ford automobile since 1966. This met my needs perfectly. The engine is amazingly quiet at idle, comfortable interior, smooth riding, excellent handling and best of all it gets good gas mileage exceeding the EPA estimated. I expect that highway gas mileage will meet or exceed the EPA estimated too. The quality of the car both exterior and interior is excellent. In short I love this car!"

Could not be happier

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Well balanced: design, performance, quality"

Cons: "Needs a center arm rest for the back seat."

"This car is top of its class. I drove several others to include the Civic, and found this to be the best value. High quality materials, both in and out, crisp engineering, and advanced technology puts this car years ahead of others in its class. I read the negatives that KBB evaluators wrote, and I like the whole SYNC set up. Takes a few moments to get to know, but since this is the technology age, it is targeted at a larger customer group. I also noticed the back seat provided the most room for my kids booster seats."

Hands-down best car in the compact segment

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Gas mileage,looks, driving dynamics,features,price"

Cons: "No rear cup-holders without leather package"

One great looking little Car.

"Forget everything you know about American cars, forget the cheap reputation Fords of the past had, this new Focus is outstanding. From the first second you sit down in this car you get the impression its made of quality materials; that feeling is heightened once you take it for a drive. The suspension is perfectly balanced, striking the right notes between comfort and control. You can feel the tires beneath you gripping the pavement as you make sharp cornering maneuvers, yet you don't feel every gap in the road while on the freeway. The 6 speed duel clutch transmission takes some getting used to as it behaves more like a manual, but once you drive it for a few weeks you'll never look back. Shifts are fast and smooth, never lurching the car between gears like many other automatics. During a pedal to the metal merge the transmission really snaps to life, evoking a throaty roar from the engine as you get to sixty miles an hour in just over seven seconds; over a second faster than most cars in its class. (Looking at you Civic) I average 29 miles around town and I frequently get over 42 on the highway, so yes, the Focus really does live up to its eco-minded claims. Interior materials are soft to the touch where it counts, and well textured where you hands may never go. It feels much fancier than similar cars in its segment. As far as reliability goes, stay far away from MyFord touch. This is the single biggest complaint with the car, and you'll save money by sticking with just the voice controlled 6-speaker radio.(Which by itself is class leading) The engine in the car is rock solid, and on the whole the transmissions are fine; the people who have problems are the most likely to write reviews after-all."

One great looking little Car.

I love my new focus! Great gas mileage!

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive and sporty."

"I had been driving a Mazda I bought 16 years ago brand new. Decided it was time for a new vehicle. I love the look of the new Focus 5 door. It is roomy and comfortable. Perfect for my family of 4."

Very Good small car

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Fun to toss around, great mileage and looks"

Cons: "expensive to get into,"

"I purchased 2nd car in my area. I am pleased with the vehicle It actually corners better than my '09 mustang gt. The transmission does need some tweaking and I understand that a reprogram is available at the dealer that fixes the stuttering and false shifting. I have seen 37 mpg on trips and 29.5 around town."