2013 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,431 - $15,956.

10/7.1

7.4

Based on 289 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.5/10
Previous | 1 ... 56 57 58 | Next

I love this car

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "Great price,great MPG, just love it"

"We were looking for a new car for about a month, last stop was at our local Ford dealer. We had driven just about every car in the same class.. This car is getting better MPG (32) in town and (40) hwy. It took awhile to get into the auto trans. but now shifts smooth.."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Styling, fit/finish"

Cons: "smaller back seat area."

"Great vehicle. I average 34.7 MPG per the computer between city and Hwy driving. Interior is solid, fit/finish. Engine revs all day long! Sporty styling. This car is tops in this class. Test drive one and you will see."

Great car

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"This is a great car. It gets 40 miles a gal.it drives great.However the trans.was sliping, jerking on take off,when i would stop it would slip out of gear and roll back when on a hill.However ford had a recall reset the computer.Now the trans. is working fine. I just want to say thanks to ford for makeing such a great car."

Worth the money, would buy it again

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, MPG, comfortable"

Cons: "not enough cup holders, no 'junk drawer'"

"My last car was a Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. (Lots of room, plenty of power, bad MPG) So the smallness was a big change for me. BUT... I drive it around town. Do several 1,000 mile trips (NM to CO) and have done one 3,000 mile trip.(NM to IL to CO back to NM during Christmas time) And am so far overall very happy with the purchase. So let's see. Pros: Love being able to sync my phone. makes talking on the phone in the car a whole new experience. Overall am happy with the MPG. My speed has a hugh effect on the MPG. When I am on country roads going 65 and less, can average 38. When I am on an Interstate stretch going 70 it averages 34MPG. Most of my town is 30mph and I can average 29MPG. I have the manual with sports package that is fun in the mountains, it has nice firm handling. fun to drive. I appreciate the extra bumps on the steering wheel, nice touch. And the steering wheel controls, very nice. Having the 60/40 back seet and being able to lay them flat gives me enough cargo space for carring all my camping gear, son and dog. I have found the car to be very comfortable. Had an almost 6' teenager in the back seat for a 300 mile trip and he said it was tolerable. Cons: I am short. 5'6" and feel like I am pushed up to close to the dash. I have easily overcome that, but still fill a little cramped... Like all the controls where layed out for someone a few inches taller. There are only two cup holders and they are on the small size. There is no 'junk drawer' Most of my cars have had a little pocket of sorts to throw change, phone, chapstick, etc. The one they put in this car is uselessly small. Only HATE - they put the sync plugs in the arm rest. Could have been redisgned. better. They could have also put the heated seat controls in a more convient place. Don't let my few grips about the car deter you. It is a great car and would buy it again."

Previous | 1 ... 56 57 58 | Next