2013 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,430 - $15,957.

10/7.1

7.4

Based on 293 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.5/10

2013 Focus Hatchback SE Appearence Package

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Price, Mileage, Sporty"

Cons: "How the rear seats fold down."

"I sell Fords; I decided to give the Focus a shot myself going from a much larger Ford Five Hundred and much to my surprise it is nicer inside my new Focus than my last car. Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, Sporty Feel 5 Speed Manual, it hugs the road and takes off well with it's 160hp. After my break in period I am very pleased with my fuel economy, mine is rated 26-36 and I do city only so I was expecting 26 but I am getting right at 32. Everything from automatic headlights to the SYNC system that with my iPhone plugged in to the USB I can litterally verbally tell the car through the SYNC system what song or artist to play from my phone. I would reccommend this car to anyone, I bought one, I sold one to my girlfriend's brother and to many customers. If you are looking at other makes take the time to drive this one it just feels more solid than the competition."

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "good gas mileage."

Cons: "trans. rough gear shift"

"I bought a 2013 Ford C-max and after it died 3 times and replaced battery, Ford bought it back at full price ( minus taxes). In turn I bought a 2013 Ford Focus, Not even 500 miles and it jerks every time I take off from complete stop. It makes rattling noise when I make a left or right turn and sometimes when I take off from a complete stop. Wanted to support American made products but I REGRET ever buying a Ford. All this has happened in the past 3 months. Completely disappointed with Ford. Taking car in tomorrow to dealer. Do not buy any FORD!!!!!"

Cute, Solid, Economical

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "ratings, reliability, technology and safety"

Cons: "2.0 L without zip, underpowered AC, SYNC issues"

"First new car I have ever bought; first car at all I have owned in 13 years. My 2013 Focus is sturdy, solid, cute design, comes with all the features you could want. Pros: review ratings, Ford reliability (I am 42 and thought I might never put those 2 words together), technology and safety... Cons: Sync and Android not so great; AC seems underpowered; auto trans is sluggish and even with the 2.0 L, doesn't do much if you "punch it." However, I drive 900 miles a month in the city and on immediate expressways. I feel safe and reliably transported.Its just the depersonalized *ccord of the twenty teens."

BIG mistake!

By on Friday, June 08, 2012

Pros: "MPG"

Cons: "Transmission"

"Should have paid more attention to consumer reviews rather than the experts. Nothing but headaches with this automatic transmission. Dealer tranny tech says internal clutch is bad but also said Ford won't touch it until the car has 2000 miles on it to allow for a break in period. Wanted to give American auto maker a chance, bad idea. I will unload this mistake as soon as I am able and it's back to Honda or Toyota for me."

By on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"In 2003 my car got burn in a fire. We need a car so I told my wife to go out and buy one. She came back with a 2004 Focus. I thought she would buy a Foreign one. It has been a excellent car. It has 78,000 plus milage on it and besides regular oil changes, the only thing I have replace is a set of tires and front brake pads twice. Next time the rotors. I have purchase another one for my a 2009. love the milage. I was going to buy a Preus Hyd but I would have to drive it for 8 years at $5.00 a gallon just to brake even"

See if you qualify for