2012 Ford Focus

7.4

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.5/10

One more Focus lemon

By on Thursday, May 24, 2012

"I have nothing to add to what the people complaining about this car have said. This car's junk. Ford's had too many chances to fix MyFord Touch bugs and all the other problems with the Focus. It's really sad because I can name many positives about this car. I've received many compliments on this car from people that don't own one, but little do they know about the many problems this car's had."

Solid with sporty look

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pros: "Best in class performance and handling w/ high MPG"

Cons: "Minor, not worth mentioning"

"I was looking for great MPG car with good price, handling and style. I looked at nearly all cars in this class and the Focus was the clear winner. It has BMW like feel with great sticker price and MPG. I got the 5 door for added utility. The SEL provides best value. There are some negative reviews on 6 speed dual clutch auto; however, it adds to MPG and ease of driving and I quickly got used to minor shifting lag, don't notice anymore. May be that I am used to it, but could be improvement with break-in as others have suggested. Minor nits on interior include rear seat that hits front seat when folding down and limited storage upfront."

awesomw

By on Friday, May 04, 2012

"Great car ,"

This is just not a good car.

By on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

"I've had all the problems with the transmission and MyFord Touch before the updates. The car's transmission performance upgrades aren't perfect, but the issues have mostly been resolved. I can live with the transmission, but the MFT is still a headache. The newest MFT upgrade cleared up some glitches and replaced them with others. This system is just hopeless. I've made numerous complaints about brake problems with this car, but the dealer can't seem to fix them. The interior materials are all facade to hide how poorly made the interiors is. This car squeaks and rattles more than any other car I've ever owned. The latest problem I'm having is was with electronics and gauges inexplicably not wanting to work. I don't know what to do with this car anymore."

Great little car!

By on Monday, April 30, 2012

Pros: "Gas milage, fun to drive, rides like a bigger car"

Cons: "needs more leg room in the rear seats"

"I came down from the Fusion Sport, so the gas milage in this little guy is awesome! It could use some more rear leg room and the cup holders are a bit awkward, but overall everything about this car is great. Well worth the extra money for the upgrades. The Ford Touch is cool!"

See if you qualify for