2011 Ford Focus

Based on 448 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Awesome Mileage!

By on Monday, August 06, 2012

Pros: "Great price, mpg"

"Took a cross-country trip & made 40mpg...averages 25-35, with alot of city driving. Great value, very happy with my Focus."

Best Value For Your Dollars

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Cheap to buy, even cheaper to own. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "No rear disc brakes, Original tires are AWFUL!!"

"I traded my Mustang for this Focus SES and even though I miss having my muscle car, I could not be happier with my Focus. The build quality is so much better than my Mustang so I know I won't have to think so much about reliability issues. It is also much more comfortable than my Mustang which makes it much better for long trips. The gas mileage is WAY underrated by the EPA, so I get more than 35mpg on a regular basis. The sound system is VERY nice for a value car like this. The interior is well-appointed at this price and it has neat features like ambient lighting and SYNC that make some luxury cars look redundant. The driving dynamics for a small car like this are so great. Very good turn-in, predictable lift-off oversteer, and independent rear suspension that keeps you planted over bumps. Not something you see on every car in this class. I am disappointed at the lack of rear disc brakes. Many cars in this class have rear disc brakes which are more efficient and easier to service than drum brakes. From what I've seen, this car is also very safe. There are more airbags in this car than most others at this price point, coupled with Ford's personal safety system my passengers and I feel very safe. My only major complaint are the tires that Ford chose to include on the 17" wheel package. The Kumho Solus tire is absolutely awful in every weather condition and should be replaced IMMEDIATELY with a higher quality tire."

best gas mileage

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "great fuel saver"

Cons: "tight interior for use big guys, over 6 feet tall."

"No major problems since I bought it. Great car for the money. Getting 35-38 MPG still at 99000 miles."

Excellent car. We'll buy another.

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Price, comfort, gas mileage, quality"

Cons: "Have nothing but praise for this car."

"We typically get 36-37 mpg in our rural area. With steady driving on long trips, we'll see 38 and 39 mpg. The car is very comfortable. We prefer this one for our longer trips over our Lincoln LS...not only for gas mileage, but for comfort as well. Had no mechanical problems with this car. Replaced the tires at about 50,000 miles. We'll buy another."

GREAT VALUE

By on Thursday, September 02, 2010

"Ive have really enjoyed this vehicle! The interior is as nice as a lexus and it zips around as well as a jetta or civic, but without the guilt of buying a foreign made vehicle. This car hugs the road and handles like a far more expensive vehicle and the design always gets a few "THATS a focus?" comments. My only problem is that the 2010 has caught my eye so I will probably end up buying a new one just for the look of it. My Mother loves mine so much I think I will let her just take over the payments so I can get my new one. The gas mileage is great (35-40 in an automatic) especially considering how hard I am on a vehicle driving in New England."