2011 Ford Focus

Based on 461 Ratings for the 2008 - 2011 models.

Awesome Mileage!

By on Monday, August 6, 2012

Pros: "Great price, mpg"

"Took a cross-country trip & made 40mpg...averages 25-35, with alot of city driving. Great value, very happy with my Focus."

Very sporty and alot of pick up and go!

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "sporty and fun"

Cons: "seats are not too comfy on long drives."

"Driving in San Antonio traffic, I have had to speed up quickly to get around another car or just get out of a bad spot. My Focus has never stumbled or fell on its face when I put the pedal down! It's a five speed coupe and very fun to drive! With all this driving and zooming around town, I still get 27-28 mpg! On the highway I get 36 mpg."

Best Value For Your Dollars

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Cheap to buy, even cheaper to own. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "No rear disc brakes, Original tires are AWFUL!!"

"I traded my Mustang for this Focus SES and even though I miss having my muscle car, I could not be happier with my Focus. The build quality is so much better than my Mustang so I know I won't have to think so much about reliability issues. It is also much more comfortable than my Mustang which makes it much better for long trips. The gas mileage is WAY underrated by the EPA, so I get more than 35mpg on a regular basis. The sound system is VERY nice for a value car like this. The interior is well-appointed at this price and it has neat features like ambient lighting and SYNC that make some luxury cars look redundant. The driving dynamics for a small car like this are so great. Very good turn-in, predictable lift-off oversteer, and independent rear suspension that keeps you planted over bumps. Not something you see on every car in this class. I am disappointed at the lack of rear disc brakes. Many cars in this class have rear disc brakes which are more efficient and easier to service than drum brakes. From what I've seen, this car is also very safe. There are more airbags in this car than most others at this price point, coupled with Ford's personal safety system my passengers and I feel very safe. My only major complaint are the tires that Ford chose to include on the 17" wheel package. The Kumho Solus tire is absolutely awful in every weather condition and should be replaced IMMEDIATELY with a higher quality tire."

best gas mileage

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "great fuel saver"

Cons: "tight interior for use big guys, over 6 feet tall."

"No major problems since I bought it. Great car for the money. Getting 35-38 MPG still at 99000 miles."

Excellent car. We'll buy another.

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Price, comfort, gas mileage, quality"

Cons: "Have nothing but praise for this car."

"We typically get 36-37 mpg in our rural area. With steady driving on long trips, we'll see 38 and 39 mpg. The car is very comfortable. We prefer this one for our longer trips over our Lincoln LS...not only for gas mileage, but for comfort as well. Had no mechanical problems with this car. Replaced the tires at about 50,000 miles. We'll buy another."

GREAT VALUE

By on Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Ive have really enjoyed this vehicle! The interior is as nice as a lexus and it zips around as well as a jetta or civic, but without the guilt of buying a foreign made vehicle. This car hugs the road and handles like a far more expensive vehicle and the design always gets a few "THATS a focus?" comments. My only problem is that the 2010 has caught my eye so I will probably end up buying a new one just for the look of it. My Mother loves mine so much I think I will let her just take over the payments so I can get my new one. The gas mileage is great (35-40 in an automatic) especially considering how hard I am on a vehicle driving in New England."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I purchased my 08 Focus SES 15 months ago. Previously have driven Toyotas, both Corollas and Camrys. I found the quality of the Focus exceeds the Toyotas. I currently have 17,000 miles on my Focus and have not spent anything to keep it in top shape other than general maintenance. Gas mileage is great. Highway mileage as high as 40 MPG. Performance is much better than I ever imagined. I pull a trailer with a commercial zero turn mower and the Focus tows it without problem, rarely having to down shift from its top gear. I recommend the Focus to anyone who wants a dependable vehicle with low maintenance cost, great gas mileage and attractive styling."

Would buy again

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"I just love driving my Ford Focus SE. It handled great in the snow and ice. I dread the winter every year because of the bad weather. I usually have someone come and pick me up for work. That hasnt happened since I bought my focus. Also there is no blind spots when I am driving in traffic. I have recommended this vehicle to numerous people and so far I have convinced 5 people to buy one, they come back and thank me for referring the focus to them."

Awesome Car!!

By on Friday, May 29, 2009

"i had a wreck 2 months ago with my 2007 focus but when it got paid off, i decided to get an 2008 ford focus SES with 14,000 miles. this car is awesome. i love the color(blue), the sync feature, the sirius sateliite radio, everything. the only thing i dont like about the car is it doesnt have the 6 disc cd- changer like the 07 focus. it also doesnt tell you the current tire pressures on the instrument panel like the 2008 and 2009 chevy malibu does. but overall, it's good on gas and i'll recommend to anyone who wants to buy a car"

Carpet problem

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"I bought the car three weeks ago. Great mileage performance is what was expected but the carpet on each side is coming loose from under the door trim pieces exposing the edge of the carpet. Other than that a great car."