2007 Ford Focus

7.8

Based on 2018 Ratings for the 2000 - 2007 models.

This car is so reliable and it just keeps on going

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "affordle, reliable, good on gas, strong built,fast"

Cons: "has small emision leak, doesnt effect driving"

"I got a good deal on my 2001 zts focus because it had 240000 miles when I bought it. I was skeptical at first but when I test drove it surprisingly checked out, even with such high miles. This car did not even have a rebuild on the engine or tranny, everything is all original on the engine and tranny. And proud to say I am still driving it and have been for over a year now and It has reached up to 270000 miles now and still going strong. Never left me stranded. In fact when I first bought it I just did a really good tune up on it and I took it on an 11 hour drive and it did absolutely great, with no problems."

Great carf

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "small inside, no place for your purse"

"This car has the bigger engine (2.3) so has great power. It drives like a sports car. It's been very dependable and economical. I would buy one again."

Love my ford!

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Lots of power for a little car"

Cons: "Cramped when in back"

"I love this car! I have never had any major issues just wear and tear maintenance such as; changing oil, brakes and the battery after many years. It was brand new when I got it, it just got off the truck and had 12 miles on it after the test drive. The only thing that is a bummer I need to get a new clutch soon after 9 years. It has never broken down or anything on me and has been super reliable."

Best car Ive ever owned!

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pros: "Great price, sooooo reliable, I love the style"

Cons: "Kindof uncomfortable so you have to get used to it"

"I bought this car a year ago, I am a young college student that drives frequently, over 60 miles a day and my car is perfect! Nothing has ever ever gone wrong with it! All I need is the oil change and my car is up and ready to go. The only kind of bad thing is it's kind of uncomfortable you have to get used to it & it rattles very easily. My side view mirrors shake when Im parked, and my window handle broke while I was rolling the windows down, but other than that this car is absolutely perfect!"

Economical, stylish, perfect car for the wallet!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Price, Fuel Economy, Quick, Roomy Interior"

Cons: "Noisy inside cabin, small glovebox"

"I bought the car April 2011 and have loved the car ever since. It was a great value to buy, fuel economy is excellent and I get 30 MPG. Nothing has gone wrong with the car since I purchased it, reliability is excellent and has impressed me greatly. My only gripe is the engine bay is not well-insulated so there is more engine noise in the cabin that I would like. This is my only complaint, however. I own a ZX4 S so it is the basic model, no bells and whistles, so if you are looking for luxury then this is the wrong place to look. For the money, however, it has all you need. Great car for the budget-conscious. Styling is also impressive, it won't turn lots of heads but it also won't make you recoil in horror. For a compact sedan it has good trunk space, steering is responsive and gives good feedback, and all round I would certainly recommend this car to anyone looking for a wallet-friendly car."