2004 Ford Focus

7.8

Based on 1999 Ratings for the 2000 - 2007 models.

Good value for the price

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"Great car, is great in Snow and Rain. Is a little rough on the brakes and tires though under normal conditions. Had a small bubblein the paint but Ford took care of this. Would be nice to have a little more room in the back seat for leg room. I am tall and I fit in the car very well. Would buy another one, unless I had the money for the Fussion. Both very good cars. Better than the import junk that I purchased a couple of years ago."

Great car

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

"Have put over 90,000 miles on it since purchasing it. Rides and handles well. No issues other than AC compressor failure."

400K by 2014!! I.m a courier. I LOVE This car.

By on Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pros: "Prefect for any shipping needs, maneuvers in city!"

Cons: "Air bag light always on, can't change air filter."

"I got it new in Jan 2007. I love this car! My boyfriend is a mechanic, we have maintained it well: full syn oil, good tires, new air box housing, etc. I been running for a courier service for 3.5yrs. I average 90000 annually. I can Fit Almost Any size box in my car. I've had up to 800lbs of dialysis fluid packed in. I have slept, Lots of Nights, in the back cargo area. Dislikes. The air bag light has been on the majority of the time. The air box housing. You can NOT change the air filter! I just replaced the air box with a Changeable Air Filter housing. Now the engine can breath, it's more zippy! It was well worth it. Soon I'll be needing a new car. I average over 7000miles that's +$700 in gas a month! I need to cut my fuel bill. I'm considering a hybrid. Sad to said it, I might buy a foreign car next. I still plan on owning it for a few more years, just not as a work vehicle."

This is a great car to drive.

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "The car was economical when driving."

"This was one of the best cars I have ever purchase. I was disappointed when the dealer told me Ford stopped making it.Gasoline mileage was very good and I was very comfortable driving it on the highway. I loved the fact that the seats fold down for carrying large items. I will keep it until it becomes too expensive to repair."

2003 ford focus SE

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Cons: "small back seat, little leg room in back"

"Overall a good car. Had trouble with alternator and battery at 48,000 miles and it sat for a little while. it has 52,000 miles on it now. no rebuilt title. I am the second owner, Elderly woman bought in 2003 brand new, she passed away and her niece received it and then sold it to me in 2011 and I've had it ever since. it is my daily driver, only drive 40 miles a day, gets good gas mileage. handles well."