2014 Ford Focus ST Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,333 - $23,910.

7.3

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.5/10
    7.4/10
    7.6/10
    7.6/10

This is my wifes car. 2013 Focus Titanium 5Dr Blac

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Drives like a go cart. Very responsive."

Cons: "cup holders too small"

"Options included are: automatic transmisson, handling package, moon roof. We have owned this car since October 2012. The transmission was my worry going into to this purchase. This transmission is flawless in my mind, shifts almost like you are driving a "standard" or manual transmission. With six speeds this 2.0 liter engine has more than enough power and acceleration. My wife & I recently took another couple along with us to dinner in this car, and they thought the car had a turbo based on the performance . This is my wifes daily driver and she absolutely loves this car, she is asked by many people who makes that car?? When she tells them its a Ford Focus they are shocked.. So I guess that means that Ford has finally stepped up their game. I would recommend the car for anyone wanting great gas mileage and modern styling and "european handling". Oh and the My Ford Touch...no worries on that either. If you can use an IPhone (smart phone), then you will find this a snap."

Manual trans problems

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"The car's been having trouble going into gears. It just fights and grinds all the time. Never had a problem with the car in the first 15k miles, but now it's just nothing but trouble. Ford hasn't been able to fix it."

An affordable car with so many good features!

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pros: "Good value, a lot of features for price"

Cons: "Center console is smallish"

"I bought the 2013 Ford Focus SE model in tuxedo black with automatic transmission. My overall initial assessment was that the car was literally packed with buttons, perhaps too many even. The Ford My Touch and Synch offer many valuable tools for the driver and connect with your phone or other devices for hands free use while driving. After starting it up and driving it I found the handling and power of this model to be superior to any other vehicle I tested in that class. I thought it was more ergonomic, fitted my 5' 10" and 217 lb body well, was responsive, nimble and just felt classy. Having done my research I knew it rated exceptionally by every testing agency, so it was not a surprise that it performed as well as it did. Compared to every other vehicle I drove in that class, the Focus was tops in my book hands down. I bought it and have put 3,000 miles on it, without any incident of note. I am more than pleased with the vehicle, and having owned many cars and trucks in my lifetime, I would have to say the Focus is in the running for being one of the best. I consider it just a fraction off of the BMW 3 series vehicle I owned, and superior in many ways to other, more exotic, cars I own. Ford hit a home run with this car, and I am very happy to own the focus."

Avoid this car!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Umm?"

Cons: "Too many to list, but horrible resale value!"

"This car is a disaster! I have owned my Focus for 18 months and it has spent a significant amount of time at the dealership. It has a rough ride (for a sedan) and lacks any refinement. Boring, cheap interior. Decent looking exterior but that's it. Resale value a total joke! Dealer I purchased from offered $14K one year after purchase, car stickered for $30K!!!! Seriously? My husband recently sold 5 year old Civic SI for $10.5K, purchased in 2007 for $19K! Don't buy this car!"

very nice car

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "fuel econ. all the impressive technology"

Cons: "transmission"

"had this car a week. great car, although i do not like the odd things the transmission does. it shudders and acts like it slips, the dealer told me it is an entirely different kind of auto transmission and does not perform like a traditional one. we have 400 miles on it, so hopefully once the "learning curve" of the transmission is complete it will be different. at least that is what the dealer told me, other than that great car. i am 6'2 330 lbs and i have plenty of room in it."