2014 Ford Focus ST Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,113 - $23,680.

7.4

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

7.6/10
    7.5/10
    7.6/10

Not thrilled but could be worse

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "good mileage"

Cons: "cheap stereo, foggy windows"

"Old car needed work fast and thought better to buy now then put all the money into the other. Stereo system is very cheap compared to my Aveo. I transfer my books on cd onto one mp3 cd or flash drive so I don't have to change cd's while driving. The system won't play them because it can't handle that many tracks. No problem on my cheapy Aveo. More wind noise than I would like and windows will fog inside very quickly if I don't have the defrost on. So bad that I can't see out the windows at all until I put the defrost on! Dealer said this is very common for this model. Mileage is good for the 32 miles round trip I take for work. Handles well, but I can hear the transmission grinding from a slow start. If I press harder on the gas it goes away. Again the dealer says this is just common for the car."

Cons: "Sync system aggravating, USB port in console"

"I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Focus SE with the following options: SE appearance package and the power moonroof. I haven't owned my 2014 Focus for long, but i'm really impressed with what I got for the price. The driving/steering system is absolutely amazing, and this car drives better than any other car that I've ever owned. The car comes standard with many options, and the appearance package added such things as fog lights, ambient interior lights, sirius radio, leather trimmed seats, 6 speed power shift automatic transmission, power mirrors, 17" wheels, and a six way power driver's seat. My only complaints are that the Sync system is a bit flawed. The voice recognition isn't the best, and if the system doesn't understand my command, it sometimes goes on a bit of a lengthy rant and recites every command one could possibly make. The power shift automatic transmission shifts a bit roughly through the first three gears, but I've read that it takes time for the system to synchronize and shift smoothly. If I remember, I will return and make additional comments regarding this. Lastly, there's only one small console in between the two front seats, and for some reason this is where they put the USB and auxiliary ports. Overall I feel that I got a great car for a great price. I couldn't refuse the offer as it was $20.5k @ 1.9% interest. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and I will definitely shop Ford in the future."

great car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cons: "gas"

"I love this car. The great gas milage is my favorite aspect of it. I bought it in 2012 with 21,000 miles on it. It now has 59000 and I haven't needed to put money into it besides regular maintenance."