2013 Ford Focus ST

7.2

Based on 469 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    7.2/10
    7.4/10
    7.6/10
    7.6/10

Great little fast car!

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Handling, Power, and looks."

Cons: "None."

"I have never owned a compact car before but wanted somthing that is good on fuel but also fun to drive. So, I bought a 2014 Ford Focus St. So far this car has not let me down. It is really fun to drive and gives me great gas mileage. I get an average of 25 mpg and that's with hard driving. This car just loves the curves. I really can't find anything wrong with this car at all."

Great car for commuting and for road trips!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "affordable, good mileage, big trunk, stylish, fun to drive"

Cons: "needs a little more room in the backseat, SYNC needs a hearing aid"

"I bought this car for commuting, then found I like to drive it on the weekends also. My wife likes to drive it and I've received many positive compliments from others who see it and admire it. I thought it would get good mileage and I was right. I has been averaging 34 MPG during some bad commute days - two hours each way every work day. It has nice features and a few little quirks. The transmission makes a little noise when shifting at low speeds, but no problems on the freeway. The interior is nice, but a little cramped for adults in the back seat. The trunk is HUGE. The styling is nice. SYNC needs a little work to understand commands - especially when there is road noise. Also, the turn-by-turn navigation just can't keep up when downtown or driving near high-rise buildings -- all minor stuff overall."

A very good car for commuters

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good sound system, no cheap feel."

Cons: "Lack of storage, a little pricey for a compact car"

"I commute 45 miles each way to work. I needed a car that would get good mileage and be comfortable to sit in for extended periods. The Focus is both of these and much more. I am currently averaging 37 mpg (3 fill ups so far). The front seats are very comfortable, but the driver seat lacks an adjustable lumbar support (in the SE version I own). I use a small towel roll to make up the difference. The car has plenty of power, accelerating and shifting smoothly. The audio system (6 speaker with SIRIUS) is more than adequate for the average audiophile, reproducing wonderful sound. The hand controls on the steering wheel were confusing at first, but now are very convenient and intuitive. The only ammenity that I find lacking in this car is the absence of "cubbies." I have no real good place to put all of my... goodies. The glove box is very spacious. The center console is smallish. The cup holders in front are smallish. The door panels seem to have adequate space. But that is it. Can I live with this small flaw? Absolutely. It the car a blast to drive? You're darn tootin' it is. It handles corners like more expensive BMW's or VW's. It feels substancial and refined, yet nimble. Nothing about this car seems cheep or poorly made. The two words I can say: Buy one!"

Great car, great value, amazing mileage.

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "lots of torque, fun to drive, comfortable seating."

Cons: "Larger people will leave the rear seats cramped"

"The car doesn't have quite the horsepower as the competitors but it puts the power where it needs it. The 0-60 times are close to the other cars in the category that have over 200hp. The focus does this while being able to get me 40 mpg on highways. Love the car and I have convinced a few friends to opt for the new focus as their next investment."

An affordable car with so many good features!

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pros: "Good value, a lot of features for price"

Cons: "Center console is smallish"

"I bought the 2013 Ford Focus SE model in tuxedo black with automatic transmission. My overall initial assessment was that the car was literally packed with buttons, perhaps too many even. The Ford My Touch and Synch offer many valuable tools for the driver and connect with your phone or other devices for hands free use while driving. After starting it up and driving it I found the handling and power of this model to be superior to any other vehicle I tested in that class. I thought it was more ergonomic, fitted my 5' 10" and 217 lb body well, was responsive, nimble and just felt classy. Having done my research I knew it rated exceptionally by every testing agency, so it was not a surprise that it performed as well as it did. Compared to every other vehicle I drove in that class, the Focus was tops in my book hands down. I bought it and have put 3,000 miles on it, without any incident of note. I am more than pleased with the vehicle, and having owned many cars and trucks in my lifetime, I would have to say the Focus is in the running for being one of the best. I consider it just a fraction off of the BMW 3 series vehicle I owned, and superior in many ways to other, more exotic, cars I own. Ford hit a home run with this car, and I am very happy to own the focus."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Focus ST near Honolulu. See local deals