2013 Ford Focus ST

7.3

Based on 372 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

7.5/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10
    7.6/10

Don't buy with this transmission

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable. Design is mostly good."

Cons: "Mileage; transmission; Ford no accountability"

"It is not a bad car, or at least was a decent car until about 6K miles. Constant transmission issues, multiple clutches, and a Ford "we can do no wrong" attitude make this car a horrible buy. The value has plummeted because of the issues. They advertise 27 MPG city. It gets 21.5 MPG. The vehicle has ongoing transmission issues and now Ford says they can do nothing. They hand me a document about the transmission that was printed before they sold it to me. They claim that,based on the document, the transmission is performing as designed. They take zero accountability. Extend the warranty to 7 years. Pathetic. Also, the Microsoft interface is not great. Give it a c-. Too many bugs."

Hands down love this car...Good fun.

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

"Pro: Great noise upon down-shifting. Good acceleration for the price. Good storage. Good gas mileage when your not driving it like a yabo. The car is everything you need like good gas mileage and pretty good insurance rates if you just say it's a ford focus. Cons: The cup holders aren't in the worst of locations. But if you have a straw in your cup you will hit it with your arm and it will annoy you. If your driver and passenger needs the seats all the way back the back seat riders will need to have tiny legs. Unique qualities. The car comes with anti-torque steer, but it still steers a little so it's subtle and I rather enjoy it because it is a quality of front wheel drive cars. There is some turbo lag but it wont want you to kill the car maker. Definitely would suggest you get this car and have fun with it. Enjoy"

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Gas mileage, sporty, fast, comfort, luxury"

Cons: "Overweight people cant sit in the supportive seats"

"Fast, comfortable, good gas mileage, compact size, hatchback can haul large items, high quality interior, great info-tainment system. It comes with summer-only tires, so you need to buy winter tires to drive safely in weather below 35 degrees. I drive through ice and snow with good traction."

Great Commuter Car

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

Pros: "Great value, technology is top notch"

Cons: "Transmission can be flaky at times."

"Car is great for commuting. Ride is comfortable and handling is tighter than you would expect. Sony entertainment system is incredible and very easy to use. Only downside is the transmission, its a little flaky. I had to have a software update applied to fix the transmission within the first few months. Even now it stutters at times and can be a little jerky. Overall, I would buy it again as it has exceeded my expectations. For the value, you'd be hard pressed to find a better car."

Worthy of a look and test drive

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

Pros: "price, sporty looking"

Cons: "The transmission may make people hesistat"

"I own a 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback SE 6spd automatic. The trim I have has a sunroof, sport pkg, winter pkg, and convenience pkg. The car has performed great. I average 34.7MPG. I have had the car in for transmission re-programming. Other than that the car has been flawless. Interior has held up well. No squeaks or rattles. I feel the transmission just takes some getting used to. The sport shift is a blast once you learn how to properly use it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Focus ST near Honolulu. See local deals