2016 Ford Flex Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,852 - $29,975.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/7.8

Based on 240 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Great Vehicle!!

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"This vehicle is very comfortable and reliable. I just finished a 5,800 mile trip with mine with no issues and no back fatigue. Drives and handles very well in comfort,also with plenty 2nd seat leg room, with lots of room for luggage and passengers. I Always get asked about it and gets plenty of compliments."

Best vehicle for a busy family, kids, pets, cargo!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"This car follows our use of Chevy Suburbans and meets almost every need as well, only cargo space is smaller! With sports gear, a large dog and fluctuating number of passengers, this is a fantastic car. The ride is lovely if we're out with adults for an evening and for family use, the Flex works well for extra older kids with the forward-facing rear seats which are true seats, safe and comfortable, unlike rear mini-van or smaller SUV rear seats! Overall, a fantastic and really nice, smooth car! One can enjoy for travel and for easy transport of lots of things to college dorms!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I was looking at large suv's to buy. I started working at a new job and rode to work in a Flex.I could not believe the room in the back seat and the fuel mileage this vehicle got.I was sold. The flex provides great fuel economy and plenty of room on long trips.I do not use it much around town, but great on the highway with lots of comfort."

10k ON THE ODOMETER AND ITS BEEN FLAWLESS.

By on Monday, July 7, 2014

Pros: "practical, solid, dependable, affordable"

Cons: "noisy drive with windows down at Hwy speeds"

"People always ask what it is and if I like it, some mistake it for a Range Rover Mileage is a solid 25 MPG on the highwas at 70 mph or less, mixed around town is about 22 mpg Adaptive cruise control make highway driving a pleasure. It's a must have Self parallel parking system is cool but never used Didn't think I'd like the auto hydrolic rear hatch but find it very convenient. Same for the AC in the front seats thought it was odd at first but after the first 90 degree day I was a convert. Low compression engine with front wheel drive has more than enough torque and pickup for most unless you want to spend $1500 for twin turbo which uses premium gas and get lower mileage Handling and ride is great with tow package/ anti-sway no - SUV/minivan porpoising, not quite my BMW 7 but close. Drives smaller than it looks Interior is clean and functional, rear passenger's luv the 2 buckets which have heat and seporate climate control for the back row and skylights above all rows Driver seating is very comfortable for 6'3" but vertical and transverse engine limits stretchout legroom Sunroof / Panoramic roof makes the whole truck light and airy front to back.... this should be offered with lower trim levels, can only add if you have virtuall evey other option. Active road sensing technology is very helpful and gets you spoiled when you drive acar without it Synch is solid technology but can be quircky intermittantly Lots of airbags and very good safety rating... spend the $190 for the rear passenger seatbelt airbags"

AWESOME

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"If you like the look of this cuv then go for it!! Despite the fact I wanted one from the second I first saw it in the magazine, I love this car now for more reasons than just the way it looks. I have never sat in a more comfortable seat in a vehicle...not cadillac nor lincoln. The ride is extremely smooth and quiet. I have already decided if and when a final production year is announced for the flex I will buy another one. Yes, it IS that AWESOME!!"