2014 Ford Flex Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,931 - $28,782.

10/7.7

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great Vehicle!!

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"This vehicle is very comfortable and reliable. I just finished a 5,800 mile trip with mine with no issues and no back fatigue. Drives and handles very well in comfort,also with plenty 2nd seat leg room, with lots of room for luggage and passengers. I Always get asked about it and gets plenty of compliments."

Can't say enough about this car!!!

By on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"I come from a 3 generation family of Chrysler employees. I fell in love with this vehicle when they first came out. The 2011 color of Meditteranean Blue is very eye catching and I get tons of comments on the color. I traded a 2006 Chrysler Town and County mini van for this. I would NEVER drive another mini van now that I own this Flex. Best feature is that the spare tire is inside where it belongs even with the third seat. No more cranking it down and reaching past a HOT exhaust to get the spare out."

LOVE my Flex, great for roadtrips

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, safety, fun to drive"

Cons: "Tires wear fast, Sync inconsistent, blind spot."

"I bought my 2009 2-tone Flex Limited as CPO with 30K miles two years ago. Favorite. Car. Ever! I especially love the Vista roof, 2nd row captain chairs,leather, and DVD system. Super roadtrip car: she has taken our family (inc. 2 teens and a 8-yr-old) on several vacations through 14 states very comfortably. The windshield is HUGE and with all the big windows (plus Vista roof) its like being in the observation car of a train. Room for everyone plus luggage and gear. For gas I get about 20/24, closer to 18 going through mountains of course. Wherever we go (outside of MI) people ask about her and love the look of the car. It's quiet enough for work/clients, and great for tooling around doing carpool duty. I'm not impressed by the manufacturer tires, which wear out by 30K. The Sync system misinterprets requests which can either be frustrating or downright comical, depending on what you are trying to do. And I have to keep playing with the side mirrors to avoid a significant blind spot. But overall I really, really love this car. As long as I can keep her running I'm planning to keep her even if she's no longer my day-to-day car in a few years."

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I was looking at large suv's to buy. I started working at a new job and rode to work in a Flex.I could not believe the room in the back seat and the fuel mileage this vehicle got.I was sold. The flex provides great fuel economy and plenty of room on long trips.I do not use it much around town, but great on the highway with lots of comfort."

I Love My 2011 Flex

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "handles good, fun to drive, classy looking"

Cons: "center console to far back and not big enough"

"I traded my 2008 Eddie Bauer 4x4 Expedition in on a 2011 Flex, because of gas. I haven't regretted it once. Love the Sync, no blind spots. I had the backup mirror in my expedition, no need for one in the flex. Very roomy for my 3 grandkids. We've had 7 in it and the power was great. We live in the mountains and haven't noticed any difference in the V-6 power. It really excelerates well. Can't say enough about it, I LOVE IT... Only thing is the center console needs to be forward more and alittle bigger. I've had alot of people ask me what it is and they like it............."