2014 Ford Flex Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,865 - $41,940.

10/7.7

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Never thought I would own a Ford

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "See review"

Cons: "Not an eco friendly vehicle but gets good mileage"

"I never thought I would own a FORD, but after comparing vehicle reviews online I decided to test drive the Flex. After the test drive, I signed the papers. I loved it then and love it just as much now. My friends always want me to drive because I have the all black Flex with chrome detailing and they love the look. There is room for everyone and everything. The kids love the USB port and real outlet ports for their music and laptops. The guys like the chrome, paint, trailer hitch and room. The women like the heated seats, sunroof, gps and "mood lighting" of the internal floor lights that can be set to different colors. I like the rear camera and bluetooth in addition to all the other features. I am afraid to try the automatic parallel parking feature, but maybe one day:) Ford should pay me a commission because I have talked numerous people I know and strangers into buying a Flex!"

My Favorite Ford EVER!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"I've owned more than 50 new Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicles over the past 20 years and the Flex is my favorite! Great design, incredible interior package for me and my 6' 4" boys, sound system gets clearer the louder it is, teenagers love it, yet it doesn't try to be too much of a mid-life crisis vehicle."

Best vehicle for a busy family, kids, pets, cargo!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"This car follows our use of Chevy Suburbans and meets almost every need as well, only cargo space is smaller! With sports gear, a large dog and fluctuating number of passengers, this is a fantastic car. The ride is lovely if we're out with adults for an evening and for family use, the Flex works well for extra older kids with the forward-facing rear seats which are true seats, safe and comfortable, unlike rear mini-van or smaller SUV rear seats! Overall, a fantastic and really nice, smooth car! One can enjoy for travel and for easy transport of lots of things to college dorms!"

Great car lots of rooms

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Great on gas, lots of room"

Cons: "middle cup holder is cheap"

"Big family and we all fit great"

I LOVE MY FLEX!!!

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Lots"

Cons: "Wind noise when all windows are rolled down."

"I have had my 2011 Flex Limited for about 3 months now and I absolutley LOVE it. With 3 kids I was looking to buy a minivan but I just couldn't bring myself to do the minivan thing. When I started looking into buying a Flex I read somewhere that this was the car for the person needing a minivan but didn't want a minivan. (I was sold right then LOL) So far I don't have any major complaints. The only one I have is you can't roll down the back windows all the way down while on the interstate because of wind noise. It is really loud (just hope the A/C never breaks). I love the looks I get as i am riding down the road and people are always complimenting me or asking "What is that?" I love the way it looks and the room that it has is great. The only gripe I have is the cargo area is small but that is because I came from an Exploer and an Expedition so I just have to learn to pack "lighter". And fuel ecomomy is great too! ONCE AGAIN I LOVE MY FLEX!!!!"