2013 Ford Flex

Based on 200 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Excellent quality. Loads of power, great performer

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Great crossover vehicle. Performs well, 21.5 MPG"

"Bought my 2009 Flex Limited used in 2011, with 40,000 miles. The engine performs very well. The transmission takes some getting used to, because it's shifting a lot, but it teaches you to drive better. I've driven two times from California. to Oklahoma, and it is the most comfortable car ever. Even after hundreds of miles on the road, it's so comfortable. I can't say enough about the sync system, it accepts voice commands for almost everything, and it actually understands what you're saying. Also recognizes my 500 gig hard drive I have 20,000 songs available at the touch of a button. I tow a small trailer with it, and it does great ! The only compliant I have is both catalytic converters failed at 72,000 & 75,000 miles (just beyond the warranty period) and they were dealer items still, so that was $1,200 to pass smog... Rich.."

trouble from the start

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "great design, smooth ride"

Cons: "reliability"

"My first new car ever!!! It was suppose to be reliable. I have never had as many issues with any other car I've owned. My 2009 Ford Flex was everything I wanted and it drove like a dream..Then things would go wrong. Most recently my car doesn't turn off when the ignition is off and the key is out. Dash lights flash horns go off series of clicking noises car dies. dealership can't find anything wrong in the 2xs this has happened. Just got car back today from dealer who had it for 3 days, had car 4 hours and was strand with my 2 kids in a parking lot in freezing temperatures. My extended warranty is up in a few days and feel like the dealer is just running the warranty out instead of fixing the car."

My video

2009 ford flex computer goes crazy

Great SUV Alternative

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive and plenty of space"

Cons: "Less than luxurious interior panels on the Limited"

"Purchased the Flex to haul our two Golden Retrievers, but wanted something that handled better than a SUV. The Flex has been a lot more fun to own than I anticipated. The AWD works well on wet and snowy surfaces in the mountains. Great for road trips with four adults and luggage, as well as trips to Home Depot. The twin turbo V6 provides acceleration that is amazing for a vehicle of this size. I'm sure it would easily tow a decent size boat."

4 years and still love this car

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Great ride, great cargo capacity, great price"

Cons: "hard to see backing up"

Bonnie and Clyde take trip down memory lane in Gibsland, LA

"We stalked the Flex for a year before we bought it because it was so big inside. A car big enough to hold all the grand-kids at the same time and all their junk. Finally took it for a test drive and fell in love - hook, line and hubcaps. Got a bodacious good price from the local Ford dealer and immediately took it on a three week road trip across the western US. Best road car I've ever owned. My sister-in-law laughed when we pulled up in the big black 'hearse' but after she drove it, she ended up buying one just like it. We took off for Mississippi in a two hearse caravan and turned heads across 4 states. What do we like best about this big black box? 1. The ride 2. The comfortable seats 3. The space 4. the sound system 5. Did I say, the ride? 6. Decent gas mileage Never regretted buying this car, not for one second. We are still in love with it after 4 1/2 years"

Bonnie and Clyde take trip down memory lane in Gibsland, LA

very responsive car in very good condition

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cannot think of any"

"it's a fun car to drive, and very functional if you have children and or pets, it is as good as it gets in terms of the latest high tech equipment, and the only reason we are selling it is because we have access to a company car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals