2012 Ford Flex

Based on 236 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Great Vehicle!!

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"This vehicle is very comfortable and reliable. I just finished a 5,800 mile trip with mine with no issues and no back fatigue. Drives and handles very well in comfort,also with plenty 2nd seat leg room, with lots of room for luggage and passengers. I Always get asked about it and gets plenty of compliments."

Best vehicle I have owned.

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, confortable, good mpg."

Cons: "none."

"With out a doubt this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned mostly Fords but the Flex surpasses all of the other 24 vehicles I have owned. It took some time to convince my wife to drive it, but once she did she was sold. It is roomy, I'm 6'3" 265lbs, and very comfortable. We drove it to Orlando Fl. the day after we bought it and avg 24mpg fully loaded. We have not had any mech problems in 31k. We did have a couple of cosmetic items but they were quickly taken care of by our local dealer. If you have not driven the Flex and are in the market for a crossover then do youself a favor and drive it, because you will fall in love with it."

Best vehicle for a busy family, kids, pets, cargo!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"This car follows our use of Chevy Suburbans and meets almost every need as well, only cargo space is smaller! With sports gear, a large dog and fluctuating number of passengers, this is a fantastic car. The ride is lovely if we're out with adults for an evening and for family use, the Flex works well for extra older kids with the forward-facing rear seats which are true seats, safe and comfortable, unlike rear mini-van or smaller SUV rear seats! Overall, a fantastic and really nice, smooth car! One can enjoy for travel and for easy transport of lots of things to college dorms!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I was looking at large suv's to buy. I started working at a new job and rode to work in a Flex.I could not believe the room in the back seat and the fuel mileage this vehicle got.I was sold. The flex provides great fuel economy and plenty of room on long trips.I do not use it much around town, but great on the highway with lots of comfort."

10k ON THE ODOMETER AND ITS BEEN FLAWLESS.

By on Monday, July 7, 2014

Pros: "practical, solid, dependable, affordable"

Cons: "noisy drive with windows down at Hwy speeds"

"People always ask what it is and if I like it, some mistake it for a Range Rover Mileage is a solid 25 MPG on the highwas at 70 mph or less, mixed around town is about 22 mpg Adaptive cruise control make highway driving a pleasure. It's a must have Self parallel parking system is cool but never used Didn't think I'd like the auto hydrolic rear hatch but find it very convenient. Same for the AC in the front seats thought it was odd at first but after the first 90 degree day I was a convert. Low compression engine with front wheel drive has more than enough torque and pickup for most unless you want to spend $1500 for twin turbo which uses premium gas and get lower mileage Handling and ride is great with tow package/ anti-sway no - SUV/minivan porpoising, not quite my BMW 7 but close. Drives smaller than it looks Interior is clean and functional, rear passenger's luv the 2 buckets which have heat and seporate climate control for the back row and skylights above all rows Driver seating is very comfortable for 6'3" but vertical and transverse engine limits stretchout legroom Sunroof / Panoramic roof makes the whole truck light and airy front to back.... this should be offered with lower trim levels, can only add if you have virtuall evey other option. Active road sensing technology is very helpful and gets you spoiled when you drive acar without it Synch is solid technology but can be quircky intermittantly Lots of airbags and very good safety rating... spend the $190 for the rear passenger seatbelt airbags"

This is a great crossover vehicle.

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "Looks good and has a great presence on the road."

Cons: "We have not found a down side to this vehicle."

"After having Club Wagons, an Excursion and a Explorer this is a very pleasant change. Much easer to drive, park and it rides almost like a car but has the towing and haling capacity of a SUV."

Roomy, comfortable, functional

By on Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable, good for long trips"

Cons: "Price was a bit high"

"The Flex is the roomiest SUV in its class. Adults have great comfort in the front 2 rows. It rides comfortably, has adequate power with the standard engine and provides good fuel economy for a vehicle this size."

LOVE IT

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "easy and fun to drive, peppy engine"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"Its wonderful, dives like a car, but holds cargo like a minivan. We used to own a minivan and needed something we could tow with and the flex was perfect. The kids can get in and out easily even from the third row. The fuel economy is not impressive (i have heard it got better in later years). I would buy it all over again! Engine is peppy and towing does not make it feel under powered."

85K miles in 2.5 years

By on Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, very good stereo, comfortable"

Cons: "Bigger than it looks when you park underground!"

"This is my company car. I have the SE (base model) It has been a great work car. It can haul two large toolboxes as well as spare parts - and that's with only the rear seats folded down. The center seats stay up most of the time. It drives quite well and is not a slug on acceleration. Mine is 2wd, so forget any snow or Ice action. it drives fine in the rain and has very small blind spots ( just look over your shoulder ) the Sync is Great and easy to use. Mileage averages 25.5 -- mostly hiway. I'm getting a 2013 flex in a couple of months to replace this one"

Wonderful

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "comfort, roomy, good gas mileage, unique styling"

Cons: "I haven't found any"

"We have taken our Flex on several road trips, one with six people, and we do not have one complaint. We have been getting around 20 mpg in the city and 25 highway. Our family loves being able to hook up our MP3 players to listen to our own music and also listen to the satellite radio. As the primary driver and the mom of our family I tend to recieve many phone calls. I love being able to bluetooth my phone to the vehicle and recieve or make a call handsfree. To me this is an awesome safety feature. The heated seats are great in the winter. I would and have recommended the Flex to anyone who is willing to listen."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals