2011 Ford Flex

Based on 210 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Love this Vehicle!!!!

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Sharp Looking, spacious"

Cons: "Tires were more expensive"

"We bought this car at higher mileage and still has been the best vehicle I have EVER owned! I have 3 kids but I also work in a job that I shuttle a lot of women around. I can comfortable fit 7 adults in the vehicle and looks so much better than a minivan! I have even laid seats down and fit a twin mattress and boxsprings and threw another 3 Queen mattresses on top of the car. Kids love Lexie (Car's name) even my teenager and that's hard to believe I know. I reminds me of an old Calif. Woody Car. Have a friend who works for a funeral home and since my car is all black he even joked that they could steal it and make it into a hearse since there is enough room. I have the low end version and just wish XM lasted longer and had the little plastic pieces on inside of door handle pop off but that's it! Although I am still looking for the fuse box. The owners manual is very vague. Had a nail in my tire last week and even though it didn't look low at all the low tire pressure alarm came on and we got it fixed."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pros: "comfort safety and MPGs"

Cons: "can't find one yet...I could do w/out a payment :)"

"I have been driving my Flex for 4 years now. I still love this vehicle. Who can get 21 MPG with mixed city and highway driving in a big rig that can haul 7 passangers? Mine can! I have been noticing some brake noise occassionally. All checks out well. I finally had to replace the tires.....yikes 800.00. The leather/interior has held up well. The exterior has held up pretty well. No problems with reliability. Comfortable and safe ride. I was in a major accident awhile back and I came out without a scratch. The car was not driveable at the time and it held me safe. Definitly the type of car a family should ride in. Love it!"

Most spacious car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pros: "love the way it drives"

Cons: "less than 20 mpg (like most trucks I've owned)"

"This Ford Flex is so spacious that we can get several kids and surfboards inside. No need for roof racks. We've gone camping with all the equipment and a family of 4 for a week and had extra space leftover. We upgraded the exterior paint when purchased: it is the Pearl White. It sits is low enough to fit in the garage, unlike the Suburban, but high enough for a comfortable ride. It doesn't ride like a boat. It has a great turning radius and feels like your driving while sitting on a comfortable couch. InSync is great for hands-free phone calls. Stereo system has great sound all around."

What is this thing? (Besides awesome)

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Pros: "Safety features, drivetrain, fast smooth and quiet"

Cons: "So-so fit and finish, lack of curb-tilt mirrors"

"I have about 9000 miles on my 2013 Flex Limited AWD, grey with platinum package and all the options, and I have loved every mile of it. For two decades I drove pickups, SUVs and minivans, always top trim levels. So the Flex is my first "car" in years. The Flex is fairly luxurious and the technology features are cool. Not sure what it is though; is it a car, a crossover or what? I do think its kinda odd looking so I call it my Funky Family Wagon. Aside from a single fit and finish issue (which our local dealer has not managed to fully fix), the Flex has been perfect. It is quiet, smooth and FAST. Quick off the line, awesome passing power and thankfully speed limited at 123 mph. I run the twin turbo on premium, and get 17.6 mpg overall, up to 23 on the highway, and I achieve that mileage while making full use of the accelerator. I live in hilly country with winding roads and the handling is very good for a large vehicle. The Parking assist has parked me in places I never would have tried, and the back-up safety features are great in crowded parking lots. The active curve control has kept me on the road occasionally and the collision avoidance is useful- especially if you drive like me (which I do not recommend). I do highly recommend the active cruise control, which we have on two of our other vehicles (2011 Acura MDX and 2012 Toyota Sienna). The Flex is my favorite of the three. Its great for dropping the kids safely at school and then inviting speeding tickets and deer collisions as I drive it to work...or wherever it takes me next."

Want a Cadillac but can't afford one?

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, comfortable, mpg, Ford Sync, style"

Cons: "0"

"This car is the next best thing in my opinion, only with more versatility. The ride is smooth and I could drive on a long trip with ease. Try putting a 10' board in a Caddy, I can in my Flex. Leg room is fantastic, gas mileage is unbelievable for a car this size. I live out in the country but go to the city a lot, and yet I average 22 to 23 mpg! The only annoyance is everyplace you go people are asking about, have to look inside. I got one of the fist ones and for the fist two years I couldn't stop anyplace that I wouldn't get asked about it "Is that the new Ford in that flashy commercial?" Now some still ask what it is but most know and want to know how I like as they've been thinking about one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals