2010 Ford Flex

Based on 236 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

"Excellent car, rideis great, comfortable. Is a joy to drive. Very quiet interior."

Amazing Vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "THEY RIDE SO SMOOTH AND THEY SIT AMAZING"

Cons: "N/A"

"CAR RIDES LIKE A DREAM. WE NEEDED A CAR DUE TO BACK PROBLEMS THIS IS THE ONLY VEHICLE WE SAT IN THAT GIVES U THE RIGHT SUPPORT. HEATED SEATS ARE WONDERFUL IN THE WINTER. REAL FAMILY CAR!!!! DEFINITELY WOULD BUY ANOTHER FLEX. MY DAUGHTER AND SON-INLAW JUST WENT OUT AN BOUGHT A NEW ONE THEY LIKED OURS SO WELL. GREAT VEHICLE."

I love the car; drives and performs as advertised

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Great car, fun to drive, dependable"

Cons: "Needs handy place for note pad, pen, bus. cards."

"My vehicle is the 2011, Flex Limited. I bought the car for multiple reasons: its unique (appealing to me; not cookie cutter) appearance, ease of ingress and egress for my short wife and tall me (I'm 6' 4" tall), really spacious second row seating, and the roomy cargo area. With the 3.5 L Eco-boost engine we consistently get 17.5 mpg around town and 24.0 mpg on the highway, and I love the select shift 6 speed transmission; it's smooth and positive. The car is stable and straight on the highway with plenty of power, even when fully loaded. When making a quick pass be careful, as the downshift and acceleration are quick enough to throw your front seat passenger's beverage in the back seat; and the AWD - nearly 8" of wet snow, 10% grade, no problem. The navigation system is a little quirky, but the back up camera is the best. This package comes with the park assist, but this vehicle is so easy to parallel park, I've never used it. Yes, I will buy another. However, I would like an option to eliminate the third row seating; I have no use for it, and it just adds unnecessary weight. Also, with 20" wheels, clearance is limited so tire chains/cables are a no-no. The front seat leg room isn't bad, but for my height, a couple more inches would be helpful. I forgot to add the remote start to my package but I will next time. Overall, I'm very pleased with my Flex."

love this vehicle

By on Friday, December 4, 2015

Pros: "once in, everyone loves this vehicle"

Cons: "repairs can be expensive"

"The vehicle came from Tennessee and has only see 1 Michigan winter. The vehicle is the turbo with Eco-boost and is so loaded it even has a second row refrigerator."

A well-executed multi-mover

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Practical, well-made, QUIET, easy in/out"

Cons: "expensive,depreciates fast, no arm rests for rear"

"I'm very satisfied with this vehicle and would recommend it to anyone. My complaints are few. Probably the biggest are these: 1) The lack of arm rests on the rear passengers. You really miss something to rest your arm upon when you sit back there. 2) I can fault the Ford Sync system (thanks Microsoft) as well for being balky and clunky, but I rarely use Sync because the on-board navigation is all I need and it is independent of Sync. 3) I would rate the on-board navigation at 8 out of 10. I have seen better Nav systems that automatically detect traffic issues for example, and it can get confused trying to find locations within or around shopping malls, but all-in-all, it works very satisfactorily. I hear that Ford wants $150 for navigation map updates, though, which is absolutely ridiculous. 4) The center console is extremely awkward to open due to its position and length. The lid is so long that trying to open it while driving could very easily be a safety hazard. Other than those things, I am very happy with the vehicle. The fit/finish and materials quality are very good to excellent, and it is quiet on the road. I can depend on 21 mpg and occasionally get a tad more. The 285hp V6 is quite adequate. The controls have a quality feel to them. The display options for the dash are useful. I have had NO issues with the vehicle in 2 years and 50k miles. It is an expensive vehicle for what you get, compared to others like Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna, and Ford has traditionally had trouble with quality in their prior minivan products (notoriously, the Windstar), so I suppose that's the cause for the market resistance to the Flex and its high depreciation, but I think that they hit the mark this time, or at least got VERY close."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals