2010 Ford Flex

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

LOVE my Flex, great for roadtrips

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, safety, fun to drive"

Cons: "Tires wear fast, Sync inconsistent, blind spot."

"I bought my 2009 2-tone Flex Limited as CPO with 30K miles two years ago. Favorite. Car. Ever! I especially love the Vista roof, 2nd row captain chairs,leather, and DVD system. Super roadtrip car: she has taken our family (inc. 2 teens and a 8-yr-old) on several vacations through 14 states very comfortably. The windshield is HUGE and with all the big windows (plus Vista roof) its like being in the observation car of a train. Room for everyone plus luggage and gear. For gas I get about 20/24, closer to 18 going through mountains of course. Wherever we go (outside of MI) people ask about her and love the look of the car. It's quiet enough for work/clients, and great for tooling around doing carpool duty. I'm not impressed by the manufacturer tires, which wear out by 30K. The Sync system misinterprets requests which can either be frustrating or downright comical, depending on what you are trying to do. And I have to keep playing with the side mirrors to avoid a significant blind spot. But overall I really, really love this car. As long as I can keep her running I'm planning to keep her even if she's no longer my day-to-day car in a few years."

Great Vehicle!!

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"This vehicle is very comfortable and reliable. I just finished a 5,800 mile trip with mine with no issues and no back fatigue. Drives and handles very well in comfort,also with plenty 2nd seat leg room, with lots of room for luggage and passengers. I Always get asked about it and gets plenty of compliments."

Best vehicle I have owned.

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, confortable, good mpg."

Cons: "none."

"With out a doubt this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned mostly Fords but the Flex surpasses all of the other 24 vehicles I have owned. It took some time to convince my wife to drive it, but once she did she was sold. It is roomy, I'm 6'3" 265lbs, and very comfortable. We drove it to Orlando Fl. the day after we bought it and avg 24mpg fully loaded. We have not had any mech problems in 31k. We did have a couple of cosmetic items but they were quickly taken care of by our local dealer. If you have not driven the Flex and are in the market for a crossover then do youself a favor and drive it, because you will fall in love with it."

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I was looking at large suv's to buy. I started working at a new job and rode to work in a Flex.I could not believe the room in the back seat and the fuel mileage this vehicle got.I was sold. The flex provides great fuel economy and plenty of room on long trips.I do not use it much around town, but great on the highway with lots of comfort."

Best vehicle for a busy family, kids, pets, cargo!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"This car follows our use of Chevy Suburbans and meets almost every need as well, only cargo space is smaller! With sports gear, a large dog and fluctuating number of passengers, this is a fantastic car. The ride is lovely if we're out with adults for an evening and for family use, the Flex works well for extra older kids with the forward-facing rear seats which are true seats, safe and comfortable, unlike rear mini-van or smaller SUV rear seats! Overall, a fantastic and really nice, smooth car! One can enjoy for travel and for easy transport of lots of things to college dorms!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Flex near Honolulu. See local deals